Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 78

opening demo account for new traders.

I'd like to practice and learn some strategies before putting any real money on the line. A demo account is like it would be perfect for me, but i don't know where to open one. Could someone recommend some that i could try.

I am searching for best forex traders?

I am very new to forex trading and i have acquired treat deal of knowledge and some experience online. i see forex news and etc. I am looking for good traders, does anyone has any good experience with a forex trader?

google it!

sachyam:
google it!

yes thats a good idea

If there is anybody who's thinking about updating the platform in order to participate in the beta-test of new MT4 update, I'd recommend you to wait for a few since current builds are very unreliable! It crushes the platform and not working well enough. I had to reinstall mine. Now, i'll wait for the official release!

PeaceKeeper:
If there is anybody who's thinking about updating the platform in order to participate in the beta-test of new MT4 update, I'd recommend you to wait for a few since current builds are very unreliable! It crushes the platform and not working well enough. I had to reinstall mine. Now, i'll wait for the official release!

I second that

Very unreliable per moment

Can anyone recommend an alternative to Metatrader? I need a decent platform that has loads of indicators and can auto trade. Thx

hello

Good info

After reading through pages of this thread this is what I've learned:

MT4 is an electronic trading platform widely used by online retail foreign exchange speculative traders. by definition,

This the bloodline of every single trader.where live streaming prices and charts are the center of your market.

preety much

Reason: