swall:
how about adding price channel

this is in gif

Files:
v31.gif  28 kb
v3111.gif  22 kb

More than 1 reason

fxcruiser:
SF, both instances show that you have the NTZ - no trade zone. Take a look at this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page9.

I hope this helps.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Another reason to not take the trade was the strong support at this level.

Files:

fxcruiser:
That would be a good catch, SF. Let me know how it turn out for you.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

It made a high at 1,2308. A lost.

SF

Piponacci:
Another reason to not take the trade was the strong support at this level.

Piponacci, does a support/resistance break?

I'm just testing this HAMA stuff as I like things easy. I have posted the trades.

All I see so far is that this system should be tweaked a lot. As much subjectivism we put in it, the worst.

Nowadays, market is very difficult to trade. But, anyway, good luck.

SF

Support and Resistance

Here is a good reading on S/R: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems. I will be posting my comments and obervations later on. Thanks.

ENJOY!

hama pad channel template

I tried to download the template for the channel but it is not working...can someone help me get the channel? I got the indicators but not the channel

RickW00716:
I tried to download the template for the channel but it is not working...can someone help me get the channel? I got the indicators but not the channel

Rick, please click Chart on the top menu, click on template, and load the 01 hama bare channel.tpl. That is assuming you have copy/paste or save it in the Templates folder. Otherwise, let us know. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

This my report. I try this indicator for couple days. I think HAMA is good indicator but need another indicator to filter false signal. I dont know what indicator can be used to filter it. Any suggestion ? Sorry for bad english.

de04:
This my report. I try this indicator for couple days. I think HAMA is good indicator but need another indicator to filter false signal. I dont know what indicator can be used to filter it. Any suggestion ? Sorry for bad english.

de04, no problem with your english. You have communicated your thoughts very well and it's understood. Please the view the attached snag shot. The lower indicators were suggested by Dimitar and supposed to avoid those false signals.

I have not used these indicators so I did the best I can to mark what those bars and lines represent. If this is something that you or anyone feel they use to filter false signal, please post your comments. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: