Which is your Best Currency Pair - page 2

AUDUSD

USDCHF are the best currency pairs as per my thinkings here

My best currency pair is GBP/USD and EUR/USD. I happily trade in these 2 pairs quite satisfied too because of good market movement all the time .I can analyse market well having daily updates for these pairs. Good things that facilitates me is a low spread .

okon:
EURUSDUSDJPYAUDUSDUSDCHFThese are some of the major pairs that traders commonly use. My best pair is the EURUSD and I love it because the spread is very low (0.1 on the Profiforex Platform) and favorable for a scalper like me. Which pair do you use mostly and how do you analyze this par.

Aussies and Yens tend to trend the best making them to best pairs in my opinion.

EURUSD is one of the worst.

The favorite ones for me are EUR/USD and GBP/USD sometimes i trade Gold and Silver if important news came and a very large movement is expected to happen.

I like eur/usd .Its volatility is normal and easy to trade unlike gbp/jpy

The best pair to trade is a pair that has a movement that is fast and has a quick release news. So that when the analysis will be easier. for that, I prefer the pair EUR / USD, GBP / USD. because this pair has a rapid movement

I always prefer to use eur/usd pair of currencies because it gives me good results.

Eurusd

usdjpy

audusd

One currency pair that delights me most to trade is the EUR/USD. First is its impress liquidity being the world's two largest currencies. Then this lovely currency pair flows well for technical analysis. Despite its deficiency in arbitrage opportunities, the EUR/USD is among the currency pairs with the least bid-ask spreads plus a lovely access to economic and financial data.

EURUSD has been the best for me. Right now I am also looking at AUDUSD because I think there might be some interesting opportunities to come.

Reason: