[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 142

odiseif:
Stranger, buy platinum from me at bid price )) I don't know why I'm doing this, I'm doing it wrong. I was itching to sell this shit at Pips like ...... One problem, I'm Pipsing, but the spread is 5 dollars (500 pips) or (50 pips Euro) .....

I do not have a problem with that.)

Did everyone have time to buy with Emo? )))

Are there not enough women in Ukraine? Moldovan women too? I'd take platinum)). I've got it figured out ... I bought gold the other way this morning, so I'm in the black... but the prices should go down more... this thing is standing still like a mummy and does not move.
By the way, where is Galina? i can buy EuroAustral, it has been two years in the making... It is possible to buy it quietly .... the pair went down, it is time to go up 2500 points to correct...

artikul:

And silence )))) Probably not everyone )))) Soon this girl in DC will start panicking ))))

artikul:

I'm not going to)))

Yes bought.... for nothing......

emotraid:

Romanov should come to us emus :)) we have a lot of crybabies like him ))) i'm the only wrong emo i always laugh and always hope for a profit ))))

i always hope for a profit))) my prognosis for today is buy, then sell )))

are you the one in the avatar? let me chew your gum and look at your belly button, i'll give you a tip for the week )))

It won't go up much, but it will walk, it will walk..... Now moving to the other side of the channel, so a rise is possible in the short term....

Gold re-bought yesterday, silver in the morning, on the Aude from overnight again in the bays, all in b.u., but not much hope

The less you know, the better you sleep)))
Reason: