How can I stay with Build 509?

Could some expert teach me how to reverse my Build to 509 and stay with 509 until Build 600/604 are bug-free?

Thank you very much!

Jim

EAgreat:

Could some expert teach me how to reverse my Build to 509 and stay with 509 until Build 600/604 are bug-free?

Thank you very much!

Jim

Hello,

I am afraid you can't with standard method.

Maybe we can help you with your code ?

angevoyageur:

Hello,

I am afraid you can't with standard method.

Maybe we can help you with your code ?

Dear angevoyageur,

Thank you so much for being willing to take a look at the code. How can I send you the code privately?

The behaviors are as follows:

1. No positions are closed unintentionally with Build 509 or before, as intended.

2. With Build 600 or 604 open positions are randomly immediately closed after they are opened. In some accounts all positions are immediately closed as described; in some accounts no positions are closed at all; in some accounts some positions are immediately closed after they open and some positions are not closed.

Many thanks in advance.

Jim

EAgreat:

Dear angevoyageur,

Thank you so much for being willing to take a look at the code. How can I send you the code privately?

The behaviors are as follows:

1. No positions are closed unintentionally with Build 509 or before, as intended.

2. With Build 600 or 604 open positions are randomly immediately closed after they are opened. In some accounts all positions are immediately closed as described; in some accounts no positions are closed at all; in some accounts some positions are immediately closed after they open and some positions are not closed.

Many thanks in advance.

Jim

You can send me this in a private message (simply click on my pseudo, then Write a private message). If you don't like that I can give you my email.

You can also try to write to developers of MT4 directly, see this link on how to proceed.

Reason: