want to hire a coder for a small EA, willing to pay 30 AUD

Hi, friends,

I am looking for an experienced coder to wirte an EA.

The EA is quite simple. It should automatically open two position for any two of the currency pairs at any time at current market price, one long and one short. The positions' size can be modified by the user of the EA late if needed. After the positions are opened, it should automatically close the two positions once the unrealized profit reaches certain percentage of the balance. The percentage can be modified by the user of the EA later if needed. Once the position are closed, the EA should be able to repeat the process as long as the computer is connected to the platform and is online.

I am willing to pay for 30 AUD for this EA to express my gratitude. I know this is not a big amount of money but I hope someone could offer some help. Thank you.

Regards,

Pipchef

30 AUD... How much is that in USD? Wait I'm a trader, let me check my chart :)

ubzen:
30 AUD... How much is that in USD? Wait I'm a trader, let me check my chart :)

it is about 35 USD. Thanks.

I knew that, little traders joke there. Sure, I'll do this one for you if you'd like. I sent you a Private Message and you can respond directly with me using that. To check PM click Messages on the top of page.

ubzen:

I knew that, little traders joke there. Sure, I'll do this one for you if you'd like. I sent you a Private Message and you can respond directly with me using that. To check PM click Messages on the top of page.

Already replied to your message.

There are also coders in the mql5 site

Source: DelphiScalper.com

Rentacode.com
Elance.com
ProgrammingForex.com

WHRoeder:

Rentacode.com
Elance.com
ProgrammingForex.com

Is anybody interested in this? If you are willing to do this please PM me. Thank you.

WHRoeder:

I clicked this link because of the word "Delphi" in it. But what kind of scam is this: "the program is currently sold out" how on earth can a piece of downloadable software ever be "sold out"?

7bit:
But what kind of scam is this: "the program is currently sold out" how on earth can a piece of downloadable software ever be "sold out"?
Easy. They mean "we've sold quite a few and the returns are starting to equal our sales. We've stopped selling until we adjust the parameters a bit, change the name, & create some new web sites to sell it"
Reason: