Automated Trading Championship 2008: Registration is Coming to Its End

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008, an article Registration is Coming to Its End has been published. The 19th of September 2008 is the closing date of registration for participation in the third annual Automated trading Championship. Stanislav Starikov, the Jury member from MetaQuotes Software Corp., shared his observations about the registration course:

All persons willing have the right to participate in the Automated Trading championship. And all are given equal conditions. We invest much time, effort and money into the Championship, so that it would provide a lot of useful information about the automated trading to all persons interested. And this is due to the Championship Participants that we have a large knowledge base on various aspects of this sphere. Developers get the possibility to share their knowledge, thoughts and developments on the MQL4 Community web-site. And what we would like to see is that Participants take the Rules seriously, pay enough attention to our requirements and reasonably use time dedicated for registration.

The article was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2008 in the News section.

Sponsors of the Automated Trading Championship 2008 are FXCM (Forex Capital Markets LLC), Interbank FX LLC (IBFX), FXDD and the TRADERS’ magazine. The organizer of the Championship is MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Rosh:

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008, an article Registration is Coming to Its End has been published. The 19th of September 2008 is the closing date of registration for participation in the third annual Automated trading Championship. Stanislav Starikov, the Jury member from MetaQuotes Software Corp., shared his observations about the registration course:

All persons willing have the right to participate in the Automated Trading championship. And all are given equal conditions. We invest much time, effort and money into the Championship, so that it would provide a lot of useful information about the automated trading to all persons interested. And this is due to the Championship Participants that we have a large knowledge base on various aspects of this sphere. Developers get the possibility to share their knowledge, thoughts and developments on the MQL4 Community web-site. And what we would like to see is that Participants take the Rules seriously, pay enough attention to our requirements and reasonably use time dedicated for registration.

The article was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2008 in the News section.

Sponsors of the Automated Trading Championship 2008 are FXCM (Forex Capital Markets LLC), Interbank FX LLC (IBFX), FXDD and the TRADERS’ magazine. The organizer of the Championship is MetaQuotes Software Corp.

can you please tell me when is the last day for submitting the ea.

thanks.

Rosh wrote >>

codebly
wrote
>>

can you please tell me when is the last day for submitting the ea.

thanks.

It is not clear from the news article which is correct...

1) "Expert Advisors can be submitted till the registration end. You may also make changes in already submitted EA and send it for checking again. But after the 19th of September you are not allowed to make any changes." I submitted an EA and it was tested and passed. After reading this, I understood that even if by the automated testing system doesn't have time to check it, it will be tested after registration, as long as I submitted my EA before the end of the registration period. So I made a slight modification to my EA and uploaded it again, before the end of the registration period. The automated tester has not been able to test it yet. Will it be tested for entry in the contest?

2)"After the registration is over we will check all accepted Participants once again. " By saying accepted Participants, those participants whose EAs have been tested. From this, it appears that my EA will not be tested post-registration despite it being submitted during the registration period?

Which is correct?

Reason: