HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 155

Yup Z3 looks greaaaaat!

Im bated with waiting breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look really great ! thanks

NEW version

ldamiani:
NEW version

Muchisima gracias, Luis. Here is the application of Damiani's Volatmeter on H2 chart good for 90 pips. Thank you very much.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

how do you interpret the voltmeter?

widening lines means price move?

what is a indication of entry using voltmeter?

PS where has everyone been lately at the trading room?

Great !

fxcruiser:
Muchisima gracias, Luis. Here is the application of Damiani's Volatmeter on H2 chart good for 90 pips. Thank you very much.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi Cruise,

I was exploring your thread from last few days and find it very positve and interesating. There are many updates during this thread, would you please guide me to the page where i can find your most updated version of HAMA method/indicator or template i can download. Will appreciate your time.

Regards and happy trading.

What it is all about...

FxCruiser

I love your quote at the bottom of each of your posts !!!

Patch

In VA

"You can be FREE. You can live and work anywhere in the world. You can be independent of routine and not answer to anybody. This is the life of a successful trader."

- Dr. Alexander Elder

CONGRATULATIONS!

HAMA PAD is one year old on TSD forum today. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

I want to thank everyone who has been a part of this HAMA PAD adventure. We have come a long way, baby!

I will be adding/editing this later for more comments on this 1 year anniversary post here. I go party first and enjoy life. Come back to this post as I have a very important message to you ALL.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Happy Anniversary!

CONGRATULATIONS!

HAMA PAD is one year old on TSD forum today. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Alex

Hama Pad

Happy Birthday Hama Pad! It's been an interesting year and I hope the next will be just as interesting and profitable, too. Let's see some more on the Damiani volatmeter, it appears to be a good trade-no trade indicator that could integrate well with Hama Pad. Delage

Reason: