HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 23

Full support

Yes, he has been very diligent. I'm sure if he has not sent anything out to anyone at this point it is because the HAMA PAD is advancing to it's next stage. That would certainly be something worth waiting for! Keep up the good work FXCruiser!

Hama Pad E.a.'s

A couple of E.A. mods for Hama Pad please forward test these take a very long time backtesting.Was told that fisher yur4ik indicator attached does not paint the past.

Enjoy

mrtools

OKay since nobody posted on their trades, I shall post mine. PLs verify whether my buy and sell signals are correct?

Files:
usdchf1.jpg  127 kb

hai Fxcruiser.... all i want to say is already said by the most member here..1st time used this system and get 14pips...what a simple system and honestly i like it.BTW..just wanna ask if this system can be used in 4H TF?...

Hi Guys,

Where can I find the latest indicator for this system..???

Thanks

Babar

Hi!!

It is really, really amazing how people can lose their time and money. There must be something wrong in trading or with day traders. Or maybe what is wrong is the obsessive need to make money or to see our dreams become true.

I have not seen a single posted loss in these "great" system. Not a single loss. And if you look at charts, you see a lot of them, but they are not posted. Amazing.

Now a Holy Grail has been found. Its name is RAVI. Astonish!!!

I could post a lot of lossing trades using this gorgeous system, but you would not believe them. So, I do not want to trash an illusion.

Good luck, mates.

SF

PS: Meanwhile, lookin forward to see that unbeatable EA.

safareig:
Hi!!

It is really, really amazing how people can lose their time and money. There must be something wrong in trading or with day traders. Or maybe what is wrong is the obsessive need to make money or to see our dreams become true.

I have not seen a single posted loss in these "great" system. Not a single loss. And if you look at charts, you see a lot of them, but they are not posted. Amazing.

Now a Holy Grail has been found. Its name is RAVI. Astonish!!!

I could post a lot of lossing trades using this gorgeous system, but you would not believe them. So, I do not want to trash an illusion.

Good luck, mates.

SF

PS: Meanwhile, lookin forward to see that unbeatable EA.

just put it on mate! we'd love to explore every great possibilities here as we have the same vision here, to make money and get rich asap

cheers

kucinx:
just put it on mate! we'd love to explore every great possibilities here as we have the same vision here, to make money and get rich asap cheers

Hello!

Mate, you are free to do whatever your please: it is your time and your money. I haven't got anything against "exploring": anything!!!

But if you want to learn while "exploring", you need to analyse every single trade: winning and losing ones. If you hide your losses, you are not going to explore anything, you are not going to learn. You will only go to a place called failure.

SF

Mabye Im missing something but Im not sure where this all came from :|

radicalmoses:
Since this is Heikin ashi MA modified thread, I would just like to post this link I came across. The indicators are in VT. I am interested in knowing what are the "envelopes" and the "Strength indicator" mentioned on the video. Any ideas??

http://www.tradecurrency.ca/

Well, he is selling his system and I am sure the indicators are available here for free. So just little bit more fuel for this thread.

FxCruiser, sorry, not trying to hijack your thread. Feel free to request the moderator to delete this if you want. But it is interesting and could potentially help your system

Cheers

That's fine. No hijacking at all. I am familiar with Erol. In fact, I bought one of his very first systems in my early FX day (pre MT, was using Oanda). Hmmm, maybe I should just buy his Turning Point Indicators package and not worry about developing this HAMA PAD. What do you think?

With all the talented members and MT4 coders we have here, I am sure those or similar indicators can be done. In the meantime, take a look at the image attached. This does not work nor look exactly like the FX Turning Point coz the HAMA PAD is not trading using the actual HA. These HAMA "Turning Point" is not quite ready yet, though.

radicalmoses, I truly appreciate your interest in HA. especially your participation and contribution in this thread. I look forward to more of your input.

Enjoy!

fxcruiser

Reason: