What will you if you do not meet your target?

Setting a goal every time you trade is very important in dealing to Forex to minimize your lose. But what are you going to do if you keep losing your money? Do you want to quit and to turning back?

The good thing is that you can lose only as much as you have (unless you are a bank of course, than you can lose as much as you like, there will a be a government that will fill your pockets again )

Just be satisfied with what I'd earn. As long as I am not losing it.

Melle:
Setting a goal every time you trade is very important in dealing to Forex to minimize your lose. But what are you going to do if you keep losing your money? Do you want to quit and to turning back?

It is good that you have stop losses to limit your loss per trade, that will ensure that you do not blow out your account due to some misplaced trading idea and risking too much.

However, if you are consistently losing then I would suggest you go back to practising in a demo account. Learning to trade on a demo account will ensure you focus on trading properly rather than focusing on the money. If you can profit consistently for at least 3 months then you may consider trading live again. And even then, you should start with a small live account. Trading with real money is very different from trading with monopoly money. If you can consistently profit with a small live account, then you are on your way to the big money.

nikolayfx:
It is good that you have stop losses to limit your loss per trade, that will ensure that you do not blow out your account due to some misplaced trading idea and risking too much. However, if you are consistently losing then I would suggest you go back to practising in a demo account. Learning to trade on a demo account will ensure you focus on trading properly rather than focusing on the money. If you can profit consistently for at least 3 months then you may consider trading live again. And even then, you should start with a small live account. Trading with real money is very different from trading with monopoly money. If you can consistently profit with a small live account, then you are on your way to the big money.

I agree with your point.. because really if people lose much.. then they should practice in demo accounts... Also, trading with stop and loss is very good strategy.. because in this way you will not lose more than you have invested... !

Targets are not easy to achieve they are not possible in a time limit what we think .My be we need a lot of time for it. Your hard work practice and right time for trading counts a lot for your success matters. I will do much trading on demo again if I am fail to get my targets.

I will try to make evaluation because i'm sure we have made mistake. There are several reasons why we can not reach our target in forex trading. Then we must fix our mistake to get more trading result next.

If you keep losing money and you continue, then you have a serious problem.It is called gambling

when i get my target. i withdraw 50% and i add to capital 50%. i'm happy with it.

Reason: