SideWinder for CCI: My first release - page 15

Real McCoy

Bonnie:
Might help to include the screen shot

I would question what you have there as a sidewinder Bonnie, if you read through this thread you will note that there are a number of sidewinder so call that are out there that are not the genuine stuff.

Toss those and use what is posted in this thread

svirgo:
I would question what you have there as a sidewinder Bonnie, if you read through this thread you will note that there are a number of sidewinder so call that are out there that are not the genuine stuff. Toss those and use what is posted in this thread

I don't think that is supposed to be a sidewinder - I think that is the original (non-ZL) version of the LSMA to compare to the new ZL one.

-CS

Woodies Cci

HI all,

Hope your trading going well and that my CCI is helping. Enjoy and its all free.

We do have a new free chat room open for all to enjoy with live charts.

great trading all

woodie

woodie:
HI all,

Hope your trading going well and that my CCI is helping. Enjoy and its all free.

great trading all

woodie

Dear Woodie,

Thanks for making a post here. It is all dedicated to the brilliant minds who thought of it.

I got your email also, thank you ! Will get in touch if there are any problems.

Best regards,

FX Sniper

Dear Bonnie,

I think you are just confusing yourself here as what you have there I believe is part of the iGentor series of indicators etc which are totaly unrelated to the stuff discussed and presented here. This same issue has also been addressed over at the WoodieCCI club and I can assure you it is NOT the same.

The LSMA on the ZL I have added to the CCI, is 100% an exact replica off the LSMA that can be placed of the price chart, it is placed at the zero line in order to get it off from the price chart and clutter things up, plus I suspect to compact things over to the CCI indicator ( which has been the one of the core reasons for my work here ) as it is knowen that Woodie and some other do not even need the price charts....with all the tools they need right there on the CCI, it is thus to be expected that LSMA would be there also, although I am not so sure if they still use it. I put it there as my goal was to make MT4 look as close to the real eSignal model inspite of all the coding limitations.

The indicator now on the ZL is NOT the Sidewinder, it is the LSMA(25) and changes color at the same time as a regular one would, it has NOTHING to do with an EMA(34) at the top you have the SideWinder, and as explained in great detail and frustration even, there are reasons why there will be small differences in the color orders from time to time and amongst different MT4 platfroms etc. Plus bear in mind that I have been informed that the charts in the chat room are delayed also still - not sure about this either as I have decided some time ago not to use them as a yardstick anymore and stick to the code logic from Woodie.

At the bottom you have the CZI indicator also which is working 100%, please refer back some of my very detailed posts about all this and discussions we have had.

I tried my utmost best not to get the thread clutterd, as many would attest to, and thus when you start reading it, you will be presented with hard core facts all the way and not be side tracked by irrelavent information.

Best wishes and happy trading !

FX Sniper

In conclusion then ...

Hi,

In conclusion then, this is how a clear Woodies chart would look like in the end.

Please also study why these indicators where developed and which type of trades they are meant to filter etc. Someone earlier mentioned it stopped them from taking a good GB100 - well I am no Woodie CCI guru, but I know that the indicators presented here and the contruction of a GB100 trade are TOTALLY unrelated.

As I said in what was supposed to be my final post here, the indicators have been made and I have tried to encouraged folks to start a brand new thread where the application of these can be discussed in greater detail to everyone's benifit and for us to keep this thread focused on the original Woodie toolbox. I know there are many who are eager to see if they can make these things sing like Elvis Presley or even try to power a nuclear reactor with it and believe that the best way to do this would be on a new thread. So I took the liberty to create the thread for the next phase.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174880

Once more, thanks to Woodie and Red Duke for the help and inspiration !

Ok, that's me then for now, off to the market to go buy some pippies

FX Sniper

Files:
kw.gif  21 kb

woodie:
HI all,

great trading all

woodie

Mr. Woodie, sir!! Welcome and true to your ethos, you are not too "important" to come to us and help us make a success of forex. May you continue to be blessed! We look forward to your visitations from time to time. Kindly give us the link here to your latest chat room.

Best wishes always.

svirgo:
I would question what you have there as a sidewinder Bonnie, if you read through this thread you will note that there are a number of sidewinder so call that are out there that are not the genuine stuff. Toss those and use what is posted in this thread

Hello svirgo,

Thank you for your interest in my post

Unfortunately you are incorrect, it is not a Sidewinder. If you read back in the thread you will notice that I am one of the original contributors who has been trying to help FX Sniper off-line also. I only trade Woodies CCI so am familiar with all of Woodie's indicators.

TTFN

Bonnie

cubesteak:
I don't think that is supposed to be a sidewinder - I think that is the original (non-ZL) version of the LSMA to compare to the new ZL one. -CS

Hello cubesteak,

You are, of course, correct

TTFN

Bonnie

ValeoFX:
Mr. Woodie, sir!! Welcome and true to your ethos, you are not too "important" to come to us and help us make a success of forex. May you continue to be blessed! We look forward to your visitations from time to time. Kindly give us the link here to your latest chat room. Best wishes always.

Hi,

If perhaps you can afford the time to refer to this post, you will find this has been addressed.

I think it is assumed that those interested in the Woodies tools would at least know their way around his website.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174836

FX Sniper

Reason: