SideWinder for CCI: My first release - page 7

All very very strange

The Met4 chop zone was spot on with the Chat room charts and friday the new Met4 SW was so near it was untrue.

However to day they all look like different indicators.

I would tend to go with DrBobs 50 cci system anyway and at least with FX Snipers we are getting a display of the angles so at least we know What we are trading and what the indicator is telling us

Mart

FX_Sniper:
Hi there,

Did you manage to come right with placing the indicators ? Let me know if you are still having troubles.

Kind regards,

FX Sniper

The only indicator showing up on my charts is the Sidewinder_Overlay. You did mention that we have to have the original CZI in our Custom Indicator file and that you will post it, but I don't have that and as a result don't have it show up. Please assist. Thanking you sincerely.

here is the original Chop zone, But you should not need it with the new overlay. Have you got the latest ones from post 24 in the last 12 hours ?

Mart

Files:
czi.zip  4 kb

ValeoFX:
The only indicator showing up on my charts is the Sidewinder_Overlay. You did mention that we have to have the original CZI in our Custom Indicator file and that you will post it, but I don't have that and as a result don't have it show up. Please assist. Thanking you sincerely.

Hi,

You do not need the CZI.ex4 anymore as stated in some posts earlier in the thread.

If it is not working, refer to prev. post for reasons I do not wish to spend more time on this.

All I can say is the ones I have here are the same as the ones posted this morning and they are working.

I have set my conditions for restarting my efforts to build these indicators.

Best wishes,

FX Sniper

Who has the chop zone working ?

And with what platform ?

Please

Big Joe:
Who has the chop zone working ?

And with what platform ?

Please

North Finance works fine

I tried :

Mig

Ibfx

North Finance

and lastely Crown Forex

But without any success

Thanks for the reply kiwigold

Cant we just live in the better world ?

Yeah Hulahula,

I don't have any ideas why it don't work for us

It dont work coz some think is not honest not the coder.So just cross our figer hope FX Sniper will release it to thou shall neet . Love, peace and harmony. HH

Reason: