Traders joking, the beginning - page 674

tim079_:

Sorry but I didn't get this joke. Old man gives cake a fuck and what is it about? Just funny picture from the internet? I’ve always loved this one - "While the broker was trying to understand the situation - the situation had changed dramatically". Enough sad for me

Donald Trump has begun referring to himself as the "law and order" candidate, while his sons look more like "Law & Order" suspects.

The L.A. Times just revealed that Bill Clinton has demanded private jets to get to speaking engagements. In their defense, Bill and Hillary need private jets 'cuz they’re the only planes that can fit ALL of their baggage.

The Pokémon craze just seems to be getting bigger. In fact, I read that even members of Congress have been trying to catch Pokémon in the U.S. Capitol. Meanwhile, Pokémon were like, “Oh my God — I just caught a congressman at WORK!”

A man in Oregon got stabbed while playing Pokémon Go and refused medical treatment in order to keep playing. He leaves a wife, two kids, and six Squirtles.

We are just a few weeks from the start of the Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. The mayor of Rio is trying to get Pokémon Go in the city ahead of the Summer Games. So now you can go to Rio and catch two things.

According to a poll that just came out, Donald Trump is getting zero percent of the black vote in some states. Trump said, "Don’t worry, by the time the election comes around I will double that.”

The latest polls show that Hillary Clinton is tied with Donald Trump. Ever since the damning FBI report about Hillary Clinton's private email servers came out, her poll numbers have not looked good. Though the truth is she may have much better numbers hidden on her private server. We don't know.

Reason: