Traders joking, the beginning - page 626

Bernie Sanders' son calls his dad “the Bernster.” While Jeb Bush's son calls him “my mom's friend Jeb.”

Files:
1_16.jpg  29 kb

Donald Trump’s supporters are now being called "Trumpeters." And Jeb Bush’s supporters are being called "clinically depressed."

Music icon Cher said recently, “Donald Trump can’t come up with a hairstyle that looks human, how can he come up with a plan to defeat ISIS?” So if you’re looking for a plan to defeat ISIS, I wouldn’t count on Cher either.

At a Donald Trump rally in Oklahoma, Sarah Palin called President Obama a “weak-kneed capitulator in chief." When asked if she knows what a capitulator is, she said, "Of course I do — it's one of those worms that turns into a butterfly!"

Files:
1_17.jpg  17 kb

A surgeon announced that he successfully transplanted a monkey’s head onto a different monkey’s body. The monkey immediately endorsed Donald Trump.

Files:
1_18.jpg  39 kb

Experts at this week's world economic forum that said in the future, cell phones will likely be tiny computer chips implanted in our brains. Great, now I have to worry about leaving my brain in the couch.

A researcher found lyrics to a song that Woody Guthrie wrote over 50 years ago about Donald Trump's father, Fred Trump. I believe it was called, this land is my land and this land is my land, and this land is also my land.
Reason: