Traders joking, the beginning - page 624

Last week near the Texas/Mexico border, authorities say they found a shipment of over a ton of marijuana that was disguised to look like carrots. Which explains why Bugs Bunny is now like, "Sup, doc?"

The Republican candidates held another debate in South Carolina, and it went on about half-hour longer than expected. Which isn't bad, considering Trump's campaign has gone on half a year longer than expected.

Files:
1_10.jpg  47 kb

While speaking at an evangelical university, Donald Trump misquoted the Bible, saying "two Corinthians" instead of "Second Corinthians." And, several times, instead of saying "God" he said "Donald Trump."

Files:
1_11.jpg  52 kb

Hello Every, I am new to the forum. I was thinking to invest in Forex trading. But maybe I need to understand more. I want to learn some tricks from you if those are applicable in trading.

I need to understand some terms like these. Rollover Rates- Rollover rates are updated every day by 12:00pm ET to reflect the rates for the current trading day. The amount shown is denominated in the base currency of the account.

I have a few questions

How do I fund my account by personal or business check? How my withdrawal will be processed?

• See technical analysis, key support levels, predictions, forecasts, strategies and commentary directly on your MetaTrader 4 charts.
  • The "One Window" format means you don't have to switch to your web browser to get Trading Central's expert analysis.
  • The Trading Central indicator for MT4 is easily combined with your existing indicators and instruments.
  • Trading Central provides commentary and analysis in multiple language
  • Found these from http://alpari.com/

This can sometimes be unpredictable

Trading Central doesn't give trading signals per second, but rather predicts the likely direction of the market based on the current conditions.You can use forecasts from Trading Central to confirm your hunches, work out your own trading strategies and pick up some of the finer points of technical analysis