Traders joking, the beginning - page 632

Files:
1_18.jpg  19 kb

I saw that the unemployment rate in the U.S. just fell below 5 percent, which is the lowest it's been in eight years. When asked for comment on the number of unemployed Americans, Obama said, “Uh ... I can't wait to be one of them!”

Files:
1_19.jpg  170 kb

Fox News slammed Beyoncé’s Super Bowl halftime performance because her backup dancers were dressed like Black Panthers, and now some Fox viewers are calling for a boycott of Beyoncé. So it looks like old white guys won’t be buying Beyoncé albums anymore.

A new report suggests that soon, gasoline will be cheaper than water. And in Flint, Michigan, it will be healthier than water.

Files:
1_20.jpg  40 kb

One of the big surprises last night was Ohio Gov. John Kasich, who came in second for the Republicans. And some celebrities are even starting to support him, even Arnold Schwarzenegger. However, a spokesman for Schwarzenegger said it's not an actual endorsement. When asked why, Schwarzenegger was like, “Because even I am afraid of Hillary!"

Files:
1_21.jpg  29 kb

Today, the state of Delaware issued a formal apology for slavery. Delaware also tweeted to Native Americans "#mybad."

Files:
1_22.jpg  42 kb
Reason: