Traders joking, the beginning - page 587

I read that Donald Trump's hotel chain may have experienced a data breach that may have exposed people's debit and credit card information to hackers for more than a year. When asked how he planned on fixing the situation, Trump was like, "I'm going to build a huge firewall."

Files:
1_12.jpg  39 kb

Ben Carson continues to rise in the polls. But a lot of people think he's a little too laid back, or sleepy, to be president.

Files:
1_13.jpg  38 kb

At a speech in Tennessee, Trump talked about his decision to run for president, and said, quote, “I didn't want to do this, I had to do this.” Then he was immediately sued by Jeb Bush for stealing his campaign slogan.

Files:
1_14.jpg  39 kb

In an interview with Al Sharpton, Hillary Clinton said Donald Trump just says whatever he needs in order to “stir up the passions of people.” Then Al Sharpton was like, “You know you're talking to ME, right?"

Files:
1_15.jpg  13 kb

Everybody’s still talking about Donald Trump. A recent poll had voters describe Trump in one word, and a lot of them used the words “idiot,” “buffoon,” “clown,” and “jerk.” And those are the people voting for Trump.

Files:
1_16.jpg  13 kb
Reason: