Traders joking, the beginning - page 586

tim079
tim079  

Files:
1_8.jpg 44 kb
seekers
seekers  
Donald Trump's wife Melania just gave an interview where she said their 9-year-old son Barron wants to grow up to be a golfer, a businessman, and a pilot. When Melania told him that's very unlikely to happen, he replied, “Dad's in first place for president, anything can happen.”
tim079
tim079  
seekers
seekers  
Burger King has begun bottling its own merlot and they call it Whopper Wine. Not to be outdone, 7-Eleven has begun selling a product fermented for six months. They call it a hot dog.
tim079
tim079  

Files:
1_9.jpg 73 kb
seekers
seekers  
This is what happens when you give Donald Trump attention: Everyone else seems reasonable in comparison. Ben Carson is over here saying "You're Hitler!" "Obamacare is slavery!" And we're like, "Finally, an adult in the room!"
tim079
tim079  

Files:
1_10.jpg 65 kb
Malla
Malla  

Lol that was funny. i'm new to trading and to the forum. I thought i'd start here for a laugh before I go to other threads and overload my brain with info. didn't even think id get the jokes but I did. thanks for the laugh...

seekers
seekers  
More of Hillary Clinton's e-mails were just released, and one shows that she had made a list of talking points for a trip to L.A. in case she ran into Ellen DeGeneres, which is ironic because Bill does the same thing in case he runs into Hillary.
tim079
tim079  

Files:
1_11.jpg 33 kb