Traders joking, the beginning - page 588

Hi guys, look what we've made after friday NFP - I hope it's funny. I recommend watching with good sound

Congrats to Barack and Michelle Obama, who just celebrated their 23rd wedding anniversary. I guess that explains why this morning, Barack was seen running toward the Rose Garden with a vase and a pair of scissors. “Of course I remembered!”

Files:
1_17.jpg  58 kb

A new study of the candidates' Facebook fans found that Donald Trump's fans have the worst grammar. Which isn't surprising, since Trump's whole campaign has been one, big run-on sentence. "We need to build a wall and fix the economy and get back at China and Rosie O'Donnell and I'm very rich and here's a red hat and..."

Files:
1_18.jpg  87 kb

Scientists are getting close to creating the first-ever male birth control pill. They’re not sure how the pill is gonna work, but if you're a guy and you get pregnant, it definitely DIDN’T work.

Files:
1_19.jpg  15 kb

Hillary Clinton continues to distance herself from the Obama administration. In fact, Hillary just came out against President Obama's Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement, also known as the TPP.

Which is weird, because when Obama asked Hillary if she was down with TPP, she said, "Yeah, you know me. A flip, flop, the flippy to the flippity, flip, flip, flip, flop, you don't stop . . ."

Files:
1_20.jpg  71 kb

Files:
neologism.png  465 kb
Reason: