You must always set the right purpose/question for the study - page 3

DDFedor писал(а) >>

Yes, I've made up my mind. I've been following day and night for a year... searching... memorizing and comparing... and I finally found it... it was "easy and simple"... only now I get the meaning of "the chart has it all"... when i was the greenest, i bragged to a pro that i could gain ten pips every day and he said "can you gain it EVERY DAY?" it was interesting... once i stopped asking myself "can i do this" i started doing it...

i think that subconsciously the author is asking the right question, but i couldn't find the wording of the question... or is the question directed "to myself" and not to others?

Is there a timetable? :)

Are there no people capable of predicting future weather from cloud shapes? For example, if a cloud that looks like a horse is followed by a cloud that looks like a bagel, will there be a cloud that looks like a scoliosis man figure?

No graphics. :) Because there's no time. :)) It's just a countdown.

SProgrammer >> :

No graphics. :) Because there's no time. :)) >> it's just reports.

>> Matrix ? )

All right. Adios. Clowns. You can't even be dragged to success by your ears. :)

I'm sick of it :) And it's good that there are idiots like you who turn everything into a buffoonery, not realizing that they're just morons. :)) I was about to relax - fuck, I even decided to help some of them, but they stopped me in time. Thank you. :))

[...] on. :)) Good luck to everyone.

SProgrammer >> :

Clarification is required. Be more specific about what is meant by the terms in your question:

detect?
Use?

Is there a problem?

Ask the question more specifically.

I am writing everything in the literal sense. If you don't know what they mean, look them up in the Russian explanatory dictionary. :-) No, really, without irony, I don't know how to explain more concretely what is already clear. Reread my first post.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Is there a graph? :)

Are there no people capable of predicting, future weather based on cloud patterns? For example, if a cloud that looks like a horse is followed by a cloud that looks like a bagel, will there be a cloud that looks like a scoliosis man figure?

No graphics. :) Because there's no time. :)) These are just reports.

um... as strange as it may seem, there are people... there are people and literature... there are observations from which an experienced person can predict the weather for half an hour, an hour, two, four, six... so this is not the kind of factual material on which to be sarcastic...

SProgrammer >> :
>> Okay. >> Adios. Clowns. You can't even be dragged by wushu to success.

I'm sick of it.) And it's a good thing there are jerks like you who turn everything into a charade, not realizing they're just morons. :)) I was just about to relax - fuck, I even decided to help some of them, but they stopped me in time. Thank you. :))

[...] go on. :)) Good luck to everyone.

SProgrammer, don't be offended and don't go away. Just ignore the clowns and jerks. There are most of them here. Respond only to those who are interested in talking to you (in a respectful tone), then you will have a constructive conversation.

Alex5757000 писал(а) >>

I am writing everything in the literal sense. If you don't know what they mean, look them up in the Russian explanatory dictionary. :-) No, really, without irony, I don't know how to explain more concretely what is already clear. Reread my first post.

You'll find it? :)) You can do it with your finger :)), ..., you can do it with your eyes, you can do it statistically.

patterns all round - what don't you know ? boyle-marriott zanon?
you can use them in many ways, you can lecture about them, you can make predictions, you can...

That's all. Good luck :) Ask Sabluk, he knows exactly. ;)) Or Leo. Don't say a word about M. :))

>> all the best.

SProgrammer >> :

Is there a timetable? :)

Are there no people who can predict future weather from cloud shapes? For example, if a cloud that looks like a horse is followed by a cloud that looks like a bagel, will there be a cloud that looks like a scoliosis man figure?

No graphics. :) Because there's no time. :)) These are just reports.

Clouds are formed stochastically. Market relationships are formed based on the psychology of the mutually beneficial relationship between buyers and sellers (value of goods) at a given point in time. That is, they are quite predictable.

S, tell me what Trichet is going to say.

Where should the manual traders stand?

SProgrammer >> :
>> Okay. >> Adios. Clowns. Can't even drag you by your ears to success. :)

I'm sick of it :) And it's a good thing there are idiots like you who turn everything into a charade, not realizing that they're just morons. :)) I was just about to relax - fuck, I even decided to help some of them, but they stopped me in time. Thank you. :))

[...] on. :)) Good luck, everyone.

There you go. And I already thought that S has finally matured, matured, succeeded and become kind and strong. But he is still easily carried away by silly things :-). What about your "love your virtual neighbour"?

Reason: