Traders joking, the beginning - page 664

I have heard one let me share. 

How do you find a good small-cap fund manager?

Find a good large-cap fund manager, and wait.... :)

A lot of people want Hillary to pick Elizabeth Warren [as her running mate]. And Warren is already out there attacking Donald Trump. Just today she told a crowd, "Donald Trump is a loud, nasty, thin-skinned fraud." That is just wrong. There's no way that stuff covering his face is skin.

Officials in San Diego recently discovered a large stash of marijuana hidden in a chemical tanker. Officials first became suspicious after noticing a chemical tanker in their 15-year-old son's bedroom.

Bernie Sanders had a private meeting in the White House with President Obama, which was fitting since they're both beloved political figures who are just a few months away from not being president.

Hahaha, aah, Bernie lost all chances, didn't he?

After his meeting at the White House, Bernie Sanders said he's going to do everything he can to "make sure that Donald Trump does not become president of the United States." Bernie said, "I'm even willing to make Hillary my vice president."

I read that a NASA spacecraft, “Juno,” that launched in 2011 is scheduled to arrive at Jupiter in July to take pictures of the planet. When asked what kind of camera it brought, Juno was like, “Crap!”

Reason: