Traders joking, the beginning - page 590

Lexus has built a drivable car made of cardboard. Part of the new motto is, "Nothing can stop our cars except a light drizzle."

Files:
1_26.jpg  35 kb

Republican presidential hopeful John Kasich made fun of a young woman at a campaign event this week by calling on her for a question and saying, “I’m sorry, I don’t have any Taylor Swift tickets.” This morning Taylor Swift announced that John Kasich is out of the squad.

Files:
1_27.jpg  39 kb

A 22 year old Connecticut man has been sentenced to a year in prison for calling in fake emergencies which led to false deployments of SWAT teams. Said the man, “I get one phone call, right?”

Files:
1_28.jpg  51 kb

Tyler Perry announced that he bought an army base in Atlanta and plans to turn it into a movie studio. And when they heard Madea was taking over an army base, ISIS immediately surrendered.

Files:
1_1.gif  65 kb

A new analysis of recent political speeches found that George W. Bush actually used longer and more complex words in his speeches than President Obama does. Granted none of those words were actually in the dictionary. "Don't be condescencious. My vocablulation is completely misunderestimated.”

Files:
1_29.jpg  42 kb
Reason: