Error message (not enough money)

when trying to trade anything and starting with 40$ on mt4

If your leverage is very small, 1:30 or something like that, it is normal.

Try increasing your leverage or open the smallest lot size possible, like 0.01.

You should start with a demo account to familiarize yourself with the platform first and then move to a small real account when you know what you are doing.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You should start with a demo account to familiarize yourself with the platform first and then move to a small real account when you know what you are doing.
OK I am understand that and we are single dad two kids I would like her house to a fire/February right now 40 bucks is what I had cause I need to get some money coming in because the insurance obviously way below what the cost of building a new house is I appreciate that I think I just overlooked the leverage I’m just brand new at this ty

Andrew Tomkinson #:
OK I am understand that and we are single dad two kids I would like her house to a fire/February right now 40 bucks is what I had cause I need to get some money coming in because the insurance obviously way below what the cost of building a new house is I appreciate that I think I just overlooked the leverage I’m just brand new at this ty
I have been practicing on the demo account for a good three weeks I got the operation down I just the person that taught me taught me very well part of her scam and wish you asked me for $50,000 to check my trade with I hit the block on her number as fast as I could

Andrew Tomkinson #:

The worst motive to start trading is to recover losses from somewhere else, this will certainly lead to more disappointment I am afraid...

Eleni Anna Branou #:

The worst motive to start trading is to recover losses from somewhere else, this will certainly lead to more disappointment I am afraid...

Well let me rephrase that I have been trading crypto over in crypto apps and very familiar with how the traditional market works and I was doing OK but I was not sure how smashed February I had to kind of quit refocus but because then I have a good job but because of price prices of homes and what not and didn’t get near enough to build our home back I have never heard of that in at the four exchange or anything about it tell this Chinese girl introduced me copy very well but when she said that I had to enter with $50,000 to exchange that I was done with and couldn’t do any less well I took that knowledge and I shut the door on her and after doing some research I saw way to be able to build a home back to my kids got a home So my motive if we building back the home that we had

Andrew Tomkinson #:
 Well let me rephrase that I have been trading crypto over in crypto apps and very familiar with how the traditional market works and I was doing OK but I was not sure how smashed February I had to kind of quit refocus but because then I have a good job but because of price prices of homes and what not and didn’t get near enough to build our home back I have never heard of that in at the four exchange or anything about it tell this Chinese girl introduced me copy very well but when she said that I had to enter with $50,000 to exchange that I was done with and couldn’t do any less well I took that knowledge and I shut the door on her and after doing some research I saw way to be able to build a home back to my kids got a home So my motive if we building back the home that we had

What you are describing above is the perfect scam.

My advice then is never to trust so called 'agents' from shady unknown 'brokers' that are trying to force you into depositing your money with them.

Do your research and only sign up with well known, well regulated brokers with good reviews from many clients.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

What you are describing above is the perfect scam.

My advice then is never to trust so called 'agents' from shady unknown 'brokers' that are trying to force you into depositing your money with them.

Do your research and only sign up with well known, well regulated brokers with good reviews from many clients.

Yes and I had to replace her already kind of raised but as I was on the demo count and learn how to operate and I was learning and I saw the real possibilities of making some money so I let her continue her her little doing once a year when she said that I was ready to trade you sit there and get older like her cell phone number and yep

Andrew Tomkinson #:
Yes and I had to replace her already kind of raised but as I was on the demo count and learn how to operate and I was learning and I saw the real possibilities of making some money so I let her continue her her little doing once a year when she said that I was ready to trade you sit there and get older like her cell phone number and yep
Well it doesn’t look like I can change the leverage she’s always the leverage can be changed by there the broker and charge it matter what I wear a dress trade I can’t trade anything and I appreciate your help

Eleni Anna Branou #:

So I understand regular trading by Lo so high don't live at a crypto currency through apps 10 this Chinese girl climbing on Facebook and she had it would like to show me a different way to make money she taught me how to do was operate by everything else is set up to the her broker whatever I said sure of after about three weeks she said you're ready to trade she said better we need to start yet at 50,000 well I hit her cell number and blocked her so fast but I was at she never told me anything else how to convince me that price only had about 20 or $30 due to some traffic circumstances so I had she said oh you get rid of that little while after some investigation and I learned everything on mt5 I looked around can I find anything and then I found a broker but his platform only does MT 4 I got a little bit of money there I've been trying to look at videos on how to do it I understand how to set up the stop and lost profit but my leverage was at 1.5 how long to 1.3 do I have been trying to look at some how to and Bren in a new beginners videos on YouTube but I want to talk about the grass and how pretty they make him you're not really actually get into step-by-step this is what you need to do you know and I'll get it figured out soon lol appreciate your comment
Reason: