Traders joking, the beginning - page 27

Sorry.

It was famous Russian joke made by Russians in Poul's forex forum.

It's american image ...

I am on the left

robertmc:
re;You only must use my system to duplicate your money in one month. The system work in gbp/usd pair. The price of my system is 50.000 usd$. If you have the money this is your place. I only will sell 5 copy of my system "I WILL BE RICH" . This place is only for peoples that have the money to buy it. Look. My system better then yours. It will do these for you.

That return looks kinda small.

I am fine with that, no problem

Is it some trading system?

Do you have template?

Currency Exchange

I had a bunch of Canadian dollars laying around, so I went to the currency exchange window at the local bank to change them out. It was a short line, just one lady in front of me; an Asian lady who was trying to exchange yen for dollars and she was getting a little irritated.

She asked the teller, "Why it change?? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla fo yen. Today I get hunat eighty. Why it change?"

The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations".

The Asian lady says, "Fluc you white people, too!"

LOL!!!

This thread become so funny!

robertmc:
It trades best early in the morning. Here's a screenshot of the chart with indicators. This EA makes a lot of entries and exits really quickly and then just kind of takes a breather. In about an hour, it's ready to go long again.

can u please post the EA and the template here? this is what ive been looking for. the perfect EA...

this is my screenshot for the last NFP news... Non Freakout Payroll... i hope u can make an EA for this...

Files:

hi

limestreamx:
this is my screenshot for the last NFP news... Non Freakout Payroll... i hope u can make an EA for this...

i think it's just buy with SL 50 pips and TP 50 pips....and see which one was executed

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
i think it's just buy with SL 50 pips and TP 50 pips....and see which one was executed

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

i dont have time to monitor my trade... so i would like an EA for this. hope u can help... i really need this EA

An ea that can't lose

I'm developing an ea to trade exclusively on Saturdays.

It's guaranteed not to lose money.

It works even better with a broker that pays interest on your balance.

Reason: