Well working Trading System ! - page 24

Yes, I am waiting as well.

1 day is nothing for this EA as we are tradng on the direction of monthly trend. Besides I am using maximum orders per chart as 10 (to speed this profit/loss issue up).

We will see in the end of the week.

Please find the statements.

And please note that we are testing for a month just to prove this threory concerning monthly trend estimating.

Statement updated.

Please note that i am testing this Ea with many pairs only because I want to evaluate this idea about trading m15 timeframe with monthly directional trend according to market condition evaluation/forecasting. Please read few pages back to know about it.

Files:

i have one question. this EA is autoclose after finish direction TF ?

look at my pic USDCAD is auto close , i change ts_timeframe to 1440 (daily directional trend) , it's posible to stop autoclose ?

Files:
autoclose.jpg  307 kb

See this post for the explanation of the settings of 2.4 version.

ExitMode:

- if ExitMode=0 so this EA is using simple stop loss/take profit and trailing stop for exit.

- if ExitMode=1 so this EA is closing the order on TrendStrength_v2 indicator.

- if ExitMode=2 so EA will use TrendEnvelopes_v2 indicator for exit.

- if ExitMode=3 so EA will use AddSignal_v1 for exit.

- if ExitMode=4 so EA will use indicator which came first for exit (any first).

- if ExitMode=5 so EA will use all 3 indicators for exit all together.

You have ExitMode=1.

It means that all the orders will be closed if TrendStrength_v2 indicator will change the direction. If TrendStrength_v2 indicator was setted for 1440 timeframe (D1) so all the orders will be closed if TrendStrength_v2 indicator will change the direction on D1 timeframe.

If you change ExitMode to 0 to you will not have this autoclosing but in this case it is the better to define stop loss because it is difficult to trade without any stop loss. Autoclosing is some kind of stop loss on more higher timeframe. If ExitMode=0 so no any "stop loss autoclosing" on more highier timeframe.

I am trading on monthly direction and I have ExitMode=1 on monthly timeframe as a protection. Just in case I forgot about this metatrade for few months for example But I will never have any autoclosing on for MN direction because I am estimating the pairs to trade every month. Please note: no one pair is perfect for this system for August for monthly direction. Just 4 pairs are Risky. Anyway, my 14 pairs are in profit anyway (balance is more than 53,000 and equity is about 52,000). But if we are using monthly direction so we should calculate the profit monthly as well.

If you are using D1 direction so it may be good to estimate daily direction in the morning (every morning).

Anyway you may try D1 direction.

Set ExitMode to 0.

yes.. thank you...now i understand.why tread autoclose.it take more safety.... ok i will do this foward testing without any changing ( daily direction )...will see.....

It is some trades (this week). Please note: big drawdown is related to choppy market - see few pages back for evaluation of the market condition.

Close and open trades in pips.

Pair: close/open

USDCAD: +250/-158

USDJPY: +250/-73

NZDUSD: +200/-81

GBPUSD: +225/-104

GBPJPY: +200/-491

GBPCHF: +300/-92

USDCHF: +75/-548

EURUSD: +100/-248

EURJPY: +250/-125

EURGBP: +175/+18

EURCHF: +325/-73

CADJPY: +275/-222

CADCHF: +325/-158

AUDUSD: +225/0.

for daily directional TF 30 - started 2007.08.07 ~ 2007.08.09

Pair: close/open

USDCAD: -35/-142

GBPUSD: +150/0

USDCHF: +75/-134

EURUSD: +100/0

New added

USDJPY: +0/0

AUDUSD: +0/0.

I just check my market condition evaluation (posted on this page) and it is almost the same one. Just some changes concerning D1 timeframe for more choppy condition.

You may reduce the risk changing Maximum Roders from 10 to 2 or 3 for example (in the settings of the EA). I am using 10 because I want to speed the sotuation up with everything just to start testing officially as elite EA or to improve this EA.

Yes, it may work with your settings (daily directional TF 30). But I think you should be more busy with the market condition than I am

Just to avoid autoclosing for example. I am trading M15 on monthly direction so I need to estimate market condition once per month for MN, Week and D1 timeframe. You probable need to do it every day for Week, D1 and H4 timeframe.

Please find template I am using for the market condition evaluation. TrendStrength indcator is understandable (blue line is uptrend). EA is using this indicator only. The other indicators: BrainTrading is understandable (arrow and dot on the same close bar is very strong signal), about Ichimoku indicator you may read some few posts on old thread (check sticky links thread for the link to the thread), and rules for AbsoluteStrength indicator is on sticky links thread as well (as a link to MTF AbsoluteStrength indicator thread).

I just open EURUSD H4 chart with this template: it is downtrend but the price came to the Ichimoku cloud so it indicates choppy market. Border of the cloud is resistance line and yellow line of Maksigen indicator is resistance line as well.

On D1 timeframe (EURUSD) we still having uptrend but our main indicator (TrendStrength) is showing downtrend (you will have sell orders only). But Ichimoku indicator: uptrend. BrainTrading is having strong sell signal but not for close bar (need to wait untill tomorrow just to validate this signal because it should be on close bar). AbsoluteStrength indicator is showing choppy market (downtrend and uptrend on the same time.

Very risky to trade.

AbsoluteStrength indicator: if uptrend and downtrend in the same time so it is shoppy market condition. If "not downtrend" and "not uptrend" in the same time so it is not-trading zone (we are not trading for this timeframe). If some trend was finished (we may see it in the upper lines: dotted line is above simple line with same color) but the other two lines below are indicating the trend started so it is correctional trend or counter trend.

Sorry for this terminolody ("uptrendand" and "downtrend") but it is the only way I may explain it.

Reason: