ASCTrend system - page 17

EURUSD on the second profit target and near pivot line.

USDCHF and GBPUSD are between 2nd and 3rd tarhet. Near pivot as well.

So we got some pips (see image attached).

But it was very risky trading not fully related to the rules.

I took those orders only because the price already passed the correctional period yesterday.

Files:
workplace.gif  45 kb

So please find updated statements attached.

Files:

I looked at our market condition template (the 3rd one). See images. On the EURUSD H4 image and on GBPUSD H4 image I described everything.

Anyway it was very risky trades.

But it is very good that we had it because sometimes we may be the same signals and now we know what to do and which template to open for the information.

Files:

We got:

Buy signal on USDCHF;

Sell signal on EURUSD;

Sell on GBPUSD; and

Buy on USDJPY.

All the signals were unconfirmed. t means that we are not open the order. It should be al least one confirmed signal and we may look at this if the price will broke pivot lines. There are the other particularities.

So we are waiting.

It is correctional trend now. And more good situation is with EURUSD and USDCHF. If correction will turn onto the trend so we will have good day. If not - not.

Seems USDCHF is the leading pair now (i am talking about EURUSD/USDCHF).

So i am looking for USDCHF/PT crossing and for pivot line crossing (on the close bar).

newdigital:
Seems USDCHF is the leading pair now (i am talking about EURUSD/USDCHF). So i am looking for USDCHF/PT crossing and for pivot line crossing (on the close bar).

If we look at our market condition template for USDCHF we may understand that NTZ (non-trading zones) was finished and price is trying to be reversed.

BTW, it was signal on GBPUSD (buy) and for USDJPY (sell).

I am looking for quick exit now (info template: price/brown lines crossing on the main window and blue line/red line crossing for PT indicator on separate window). Because I am not expecting the big movement on this direction.

USDJPY is going to meet the second profit target. For GBPUSD the 3rdtarget will be very good (not yet).

I am waiting for exit as i am not expecting the movement on this direction. beisdes the market is reversing and we don't really know what will be in the near future with the market condition.

Files:
workplace1.gif  45 kb
workplace2.gif  47 kb

hi ND

my question is a little offtopic to his thread. but i noticed in your screenshot that your profit is shown in pips and not in dollars. is there a way how we can adjust this and set it to "proft in pips" from "profit in dollar"? i have never seen a way to do it in mt4

thanks a lot

Arthur_1_:
hi ND

my question is a little offtopic to his thread. but i noticed in your screenshot that your profit is shown in pips and not in dollars. is there a way how we can adjust this and set it to "proft in pips" from "profit in dollar"? i have never seen a way to do it in mt4

thanks a lot

Right mouse click on the trade, then "Profit", then "in Points".

Files:
workplace3.gif  45 kb
Reason: