What is a trend? - page 3

Lilita Bogachkova:

The start of an intraday trend can be more or less determined, but how do you predict the direction?

On such signals, if they are not drawn after the fact but in real time, of course, you can work with orders and you do not need to guess the direction.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

On such signals, if they are not drawn after the fact but in real time, you can work with orders, and you don't need to guess the direction.

The points there are all the same colour)).

And only they know where they have decided to show it to)).

Uladzimir Izerski:

The dots there are all the same colour.)

And where they thought to show only they know)).

I was not looking at the dots, but at the lines, for some reason decided that on the screen emphasis is on the lines, and the dots - as an adjective

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I was not looking at the dots, but at the lines, for some reason I thought it was the lines on the screen and the dots as an adjective

So the lines are also the same colour)) How did you think you were going to make money on them?

Uladzimir Izerski:

So the lines are also the same colour)) How did you expect to make money on them?

We place orders and wait for a breakdown in either direction. The signals are of high quality, stops are small, and the profits after a breakdown are big.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I was looking at the lines rather than dots, for some reason I thought the emphasis was on the lines in the screenshot and the dots as an adjective.

You're right, the lines indicate events that indicate the start of the trend. But the dots are not just for fun, who needs them will understand, not one of these indicators redraws.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

We place orders and wait for a breakdown in either direction. Signals are quite high quality, stops are small, and profits after a breakdown are big.

Either way is guessing by coffee grounds.

The TC question formally rests on the trend. It is not formalized in the picture.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Either way is guessing by coffee grounds.

The TC question formally rests on the trend. It is not formalized in the figure.

In order to make profit, we don't need to know the direction, it is enough to predict the movement, and if the movement is really directed, we will earn, if there is no movement, then we will have 2 stops).

Uladzimir Izerski:

The TC's question formally rests at .................. It is not formalized in the picture.

You can formalize any conditions, and they do not have to define the TREND or its absence. Get rid of the concept of a trend and you will see how infinite your possibilities will become after you stop searching for it on the chart.

Sincerely.

Ivan Butko:
How do you personally determine when it started and when it went into a flat phase (unless it's a trade secret D)

A flat is also a trend, just not directed anywhere (up or down)

so a trend has no clear beginning or end

Reason: