ASCTrend system - page 14

So it is very good that we did not open the ordes for USDCHF and EURUSD: the prices for those pairs came back to the flat market (blue line of PT indicator is between red and yellow lines now).

I am waiting for exit for our two orders.

But not yet.

see the images for explanation.

Files:

I did exit on UDJPY: -4 pips.

Will exit on GBPUSD soon.

And something is going on with EURUSD and USDCHF.

And I did exit on GBPUSD.+22 pips.

So we hane for today:

+14 (-spread) = about +7.

It was in the morning.

And now:

-4;

+22.

+25 pips in total for today.

So it is the statement.

I did not took those +14 (+7) pips in the morning as I did not have a time to open the orders and to post here simultaniously. Difficult.

But I posted the images live.

But last two orders were really opened and closed - see statements.

Up to now: +25 pips for today.

Market is very difficult today. I did not want to trade on Friday.

But it's ok. No problem.

Something is going on for EURUSD and USDCHF but the price is still below/above pivot lines so i am waiting.

Somebody may say that I closed those two orders too earlier. No, it was ok. Because:

- it was real exit,

- and today is Friday

- and I did not want to keep the orders opened up to the next week,

- and market is thin now so it was ok.

Usually i am not trading in this market condition.

But I promissed yesterday to trade so ...

Yes, may be early: i just looked at the GBPUSD info chart and it should be 40 pips more.

it should be +65 pips.

because the price is going to our 4th target right now only.

+40 pips more.

But who knew ...

Anyway +25 pips is ok as well on this Friday.

PS. PT indicator looks like MultiTimeframe so it should re-paint the last 1st bar. But it is not a problem for us.

Files:
4thtarget.gif  25 kb

I think it is enough for today.

Tomorrow or on Sunday I will try to post some H4/D1 Ichimoku chart just understand the next week.

GBPUSD.

We have very interesting situation on GBPUSD for tomorrow. We see from D1 Ichimoku chart that if price breaks the upper border of the cloud (dynamic resistance line) so it will be good uptrend.

But on W1 Ichimoku chart we may see that this near-future-possible-uptrend should be finished by 05th of November. Everything may be changed of course.

Uptrend was already started on H4 timeframe and I think it will ve short correction soon. And then, probable, uptrend.

Will see.

Files:
gbpusd_d1.gif  33 kb
gbpusd_w1.gif  33 kb
gbpusd_h4_1.gif  32 kb

On EURUSD D1 the price is trying to be reversed for long. But not yet.

But if we look at Ichimoku W1 timeframe so we may understand that this uptrend (W1) may be finished by 29th of October. So I don't know ...

And exact opposite situation on D1 timeframe: probable the price will go long finally starting from 31st of October.

So it may nbe just a correction. Anyway everything depends on the news (fundamental analysis). I expect long.

Reason: