Post Your Trades to TWITTER

Copy Orders From Metatrader 4 to Twitter - Expert Advisor

We have coded expert advisor with dll. This EA can post all your orders with SL and TP from Metatrader 4 to your Twitter with delay about 1 sec. (you can increase delay) , you also can post profit with with a given frequency ( 1 time per week for example). I've attached this EA.

1) Open file run.bat with any text editor

2) In the first line type your real Twitter username and password instead of "UserName" and "Password" accordingly

3) Aplly changes and close the file

4) Double click on run.bat and follow the instructions.

5) Visit the link for autorization of application(this link will be also created in file auth_link.txt). By following the link you will get the pin provided by twitter.

6) Enter pin from twitter to the application. You will get 2 files(not zero sized!) in the current directory: twitterClient_token_key.txt and twitterClient_token_secret.txt. Copy them to the "experts\files" folder of your's Metatrader terminal.

7) Copy libcurl.dll to the System32 library

7) Copy post_to_twitter.dll to the "experts\libraries" folder of your's Metatrader terminal.

8) Copy TwitterSignalizer.mq4 to the "experts" folder of your's Metatrader terminal.

9) Put the expert TwitterSignalizer to any chart.

TimeIntervalForStatusUpdate =10 variable stores time in seconds for order events checking and twitter status update.

When you want to post information about profit from your MT4 account:

DayToTwittProfit=5;

HourToTwittProfit=18;

MinuteToTwittProfit=00;

Feel free to post any questions, comments and recommendations.

Files:

It is very interesting.

I did not test it yet ... but ... is it possible to add some filter to this EA?

Something as "post the trades with magic number ..." and post the trades for symbol" with the ability to place multiply magics or symbols in this input?

newdigital:
It is very interesting.

I did not test it yet ... but ... is it possible to add some filter to this EA?

Something as "post the trades with magic number ..." and post the trades for symbol" with the ability to place multiply magics or symbols in this input?

Yes, sure it is possible. Please, test it and then feel free to contact me and I will help to add filter according your needs.

Posting trades to twitter

Does anyone know how to setup the publish option in MT4 to send trades to twitter, or coding to include in an EA, I dont want to run a separate EA

increase:
Does anyone know how to setup the publish option in MT4 to send trades to twitter, or coding to include in an EA, I dont want to run a separate EA

If you are coder it used to be extremely simple, until twitter modified the way that the login works, and now its a little more complex.

The easiest way is to use the inet dll, and make a call from your EA to a script written in php, perl, ruby etc, running on your webserver. there are loads of examples on the net for MQL4 and MQL5.

The hardest bit is probably getting to grips with twitters oAuth login shinnanagins, but again there are a couple of decent examples written in PHP that are easily modified.

I've also seen commercial solutions who host centralised scripts, offered at really low cost

Well...

It works or not at this time?

Alternative

Here is our alternative MT4 to Twitter piece. Note that although it is donationware, you can get it for free:

Your Shopping Cart

Ours is a little easier to set-up - just attach the EA to the chart. You can alter what is in your Tweet in the parameters to the EA (for example to add your website, stats page, etc).

<Deleted>

I did not know that , EA can pass trade executed to twitter automatically

in twitter

there are few people that post lot of trade

I assume that they POST whatever trade , then tell us win or loss like few hours later

those few people seem to follow an EA to put their bets -- probably on 1M or 5M charts

-- i still quite fond with this idea, so far, I have not use EA nor MT4 to trade, so.... I am still using the broker provided platform

got a curiosity Q -- so far

did you NOTICE anyone who post their twitter trade

(let say market or other following twitter people won't let them manipulate the market)

do these people make a WINNING KILLING month after month ??

--- this is the question I long to ask (as I don't read those profit charting much for EA) --

newdigital:
Hi robertinno,

It does not work sorry.

Authorization page is empty:

I have the same problem. Didn't work for me.

Reason: