Great EA in backtest! - page 19

?

i like the idea of the shadow stoploss and was wondering if i can apply it to other EAs and, if so, how to go about it?

heaven2002:
i have two broker maybe is your need.

www.migfx.ch & www.coesfx.com

MIG 6 pairs is 2 spread .

coesfx have mini account with 1-2 spread in eur/usd.......

but don't forget share your software to me as you promised.

and i can share my cyberiatraderpro with you all!

if have someone needs?

Please read our license. If we found unregistered copy of your copy Pro-EA, it can be deactivated remotely everywhere and you will be denided to access any of Cyberia Decisions products forever. BTW you have no copy of Pro-version and not registered in our database as commercial customer. Your account is blocked from this moment. Good bye.

even using the demo version?to Openstorm.

yan7181:
even using the demo version?to Openstorm.

No. Demo is demo. heaven2002 published that wanna to redistribute CyberiaTraderPro(not demo), but he is have no any relation to us and have no real Pro-version. We dont like scam-brokers & dont accepts scam-users.

yape,that explain why i feel there is something different between the demo and the one that was posted here. though i still can not find anything yet. keep up the good work guys,after i finish the foward testing i will be glad to join in.

new CyberiaTrader 1.80

I am posting new CyberiaTrader v 1.80. I have added the Pivot_day filter option to make CT trade only in the direction of the daily pivot with great results. Please see the Elite section for more comments about the revision and preset file. Please start testing the new version and post your results.

Files:

OpenStorm:
Please read our license. If we found unregistered copy of your copy Pro-EA, it can be deactivated remotely everywhere and you will be denided to access any of Cyberia Decisions products forever. BTW you have no copy of Pro-version and not registered in our database as commercial customer. Your account is blocked from this moment. Good bye.

everybody. he works ! now my cyberia demo is not work by his remotely deactivated! so use this software is limited by him forever, if he likes ,he will let your software stop anytime and anywhere! what a horible things!

the deactivated option use your real trading , what will happened?

if your demo or real not works ,maybe.............

how to change the 1 to 2 pips per trade feature?

Hello all:

I have read the entire string with great care. Please, I know similar questions have been posted here, but I did not find a clear answer.

I am running the original EA (I think it is V1.5), it runs great in Forward testing but all the gains are 1 or 2 pips apart, always, no matter how many changes I make to the settings of the EA active on the chart, or whether a specific logic is on/off.

I need to make the EA close trades perhaps 3 pips apart, so that my broker does not complain to me about pipping.

I have made the modifications mentioned in several previous posts, to no avail. I have been testing this EA in forward mode for over 10 days, it makes great money consistently, but always 1 or 2 pips away

Can someone help?,

Thanks & regards to all.

I am very close to buying the PRO version. This EA looks very promising.

CT 1.80 trading log

Attached is the CT 1.80 trading log for 08-22-2006 (partial).

Files:
ct180.htm  7 kb

Hi can you pls post your preset file and witch timeframe you use pls fxspeedster?

Thank you

Reason: