Adding to the balance when the server is copying signals

Hello everyone, i just wanted to know do i have to suspend the automated signals copy in order to add more money to my balance in my broker?

Or i can add directly? It will not create any problem?

Thank you!

h.salim22:

Hello everyone, i just wanted to know do i have to suspend the automated signals copy in order to add more money to my balance in my broker?

Or i can add directly? It will not create any problem?

Thank you!

Its highly advisable to wait for a moment that you will not have any open trades from signal copying, in order to deposit or withdraw any money from your account.

If you do it with open trades, you will change the copying ratio and this will result in partial closure or opening of further trades to reflect your new copying ratio.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Its highly advisable to wait for a moment that you will not have any open trades from signal copying, in order to deposit or withdraw any money from your account.

If you do it with open trades, you will change the copying ratio and this will result in partial closure or opening of further trades to reflect your new copying ratio.

Perfect thank you for your answer Eleni! So if there's no open positions i can quickly withdraw or add, it will not cause any problem?

h.salim22:
Perfect thank you for your answer Eleni! So if there's no open positions i can quickly withdraw or add, it will not cause any problem?

No.

Reason: