Great EA in backtest! - page 15

Hi OpenStorm,

Quite often I experience the loss at the first trade after running the EA. I also saw loss on the first trade posted here.

Suggested, when doing the "first trade" everyday if you didn't online 24 hours, set the autolot=false, and Lots=0.1 to have minimal losses at the first time.

I am using default setting:

EnableCyberiaLogic=true

EnableLogicTrading=true

BlockPipsator=true

And some modification setting:

StaticStopLoss=10

StopLossIndex=2

running on H1 NorthFinance & Alpari

The result is not many yet. I don't have comment yet.

Alpari result is not as good as North Finance.

I also test this EA with other EAs together running on the same account. The same setting but the Cyberia doesn't release any order.

I have the same setting running it alone, and it generates a few trades. Strange, it doesn't work together with other EA(?)

ShowDecision=true

USD,JPY H1: Solution - to sell 0.08

But no sell trade released.

Many thanks OpenStorm. Will try it and see how it goes

fikko:
I also test this EA with other EAs together running on the same account. The same setting but the Cyberia doesn't release any order.

I have the same setting running it alone, and it generates a few trades. Strange, it doesn't work together with other EA(?)

ShowDecision=true

USD,JPY H1: Solution - to sell 0.08

But no sell trade released.

Not trading may be several reasons: free margin not enougth or C-trader does not make decision (successfull possibility is too low) or yorth broker have original trading conditions that needs to set correct EA properties...

fxspeedster:
I have attached the settings that I was using for the last 15 hrs with great result. I think the best way to exchange settings is to post the .set expert settings files. I am using it on M15 JPY and EUR. I also turned on the MA and adjusted the risk to 0.3%. What we need to figure out is a risk setting that would allow one to trade it for real money and not have to put a lot in margin. Also a BIG question is: how do we make it to take more than 1 pip profit at a time? If it loses 8 pips in one trade then it has to be profitable 8 times to make it back. However, I think based on its internal probability calculations, the EA stays in to take more than 1 pip at times..whenever it thinks it can get more. Please post your thoughts for those who have studied it. This is a very complex EA and will take a while to figure out its best settings.

Hi FXspeed,

I forgot how to use the preset again??

I already put it in the Preset folder...then what?

thanks

pikachucom:
Hi FXspeed,

I forgot how to use the preset again??

I already put it in the Preset folder...then what?

thanks

From the Input Window of the EA, Choose Load, then choose the preset file found in your presets folders, then OK

fxspeedster:
I agree. It is all about the settings. If you look at my results, you will see that the settings I have made money and continued to make money today. But it is impossible for me as just one person to test everything and come up with the best settings. We need to work together and get a lot more done, thats the only good option.

I am going to forward test with your preset on the M15...

Please double check the MT4 file I am using is the same as you are...see attachment.

the broker is FXProfit

will let you know

thanks

Files:

dellan:
i want to know the settings that someone used to make 700k from 10 k in 20 hours, anyone knows?

anyone?.........

Test on Cyberia v1.6

I found many possible trades were failed. Find out on the tab 'experts' below screen. I guess this might be the stop loss can not be only 10 pips.

ErrorValues: Symbol=EURUSD,Lots=1.9, Bid=1.2844, Ask=1.2846, SlipPage=1,StopLoss=1.2856,TakeProfit=0

ErrorValues: Symbol=EURJPY,Lots=2.5, Bid=115.06, Ask=115.09, SlipPage=1,StopLoss=114.96,TakeProfit=0

I modify the StaticStopLoss=15. Hopefully there will be more trades.

If the trades are keep failing, I can not judge how good the system.

I am using NorthFinance on H1 time frame.

fikko:
I found many possible trades were failed. Find out on the tab 'experts' below screen. I guess this might be the stop loss can not be only 10 pips.

ErrorValues: Symbol=EURUSD,Lots=1.9, Bid=1.2844, Ask=1.2846, SlipPage=1,StopLoss=1.2856,TakeProfit=0

ErrorValues: Symbol=EURJPY,Lots=2.5, Bid=115.06, Ask=115.09, SlipPage=1,StopLoss=114.96,TakeProfit=0

I modify the StaticStopLoss=15. Hopefully there will be more trades.

If the trades are keep failing, I can not judge how good the system.

I am using NorthFinance on H1 time frame.

Try StaticStopLoss=22

Reason: