ElliotWaves - page 3

MTPredictor, daily, major wave

MTPredictor, daily, minor wave, analyzed

usdjpy prices to watch

Files:
prices.jpg  121 kb

Elwave, daily

As i see from the pictures, direction is not clear. If you see any movement about 30 pips below, then you may say the direction is down or if you see any movement about 30 pips above, then you may see the direction is a little more up. But be aware.

Guys thanks for the charts ..

For my own trading sake i have decided to stick with only majors

and will post as where i sold or bought and where is my sl .. I will not post anymore about crosses i might even later choose only [1] from majors as which major i want to trade but for now i am open to trade any major which gives a good signal and ofcourse i will post as i bought or sold at that price. Again EW is good to structure the data only....

One can always use other conformations from other systems to include with EW analysis this thread i will only post EW counts and trades according to the analysis.. For USDJPY i already have a plan as posted before i will enter the trade when there is good condition previously posted or if something new comes up i will update..

EACAN.

USDCHF Revisted...!

Ok..

Now i am going to proof well sort of 3 points

(1) Why i am keep calling EW structures only ..data well!!.

(2) Why my weekend was productive

(3) Why i should start working with single currency as soon as possible.

The charts are attached ..

some points...

W1 W2 are weekly charts and shows alternate points for ew counts ..

D1 charts are important in one sense that is although wave 4 is below wave 1 i have read technicians talking about wave4 comming below wave often in currency market..

1hr is where i am trying to put emphasis on the channel while the 5th wave should unfold and to look for trades from the channel more on that later.

regards

EACAN

Files:
usdchfw1.jpg  123 kb
usdchfw2.jpg  134 kb
usdchfday1.jpg  113 kb
usdchf4.jpg  142 kb
usdchf1hr.jpg  133 kb

i received some pm's people telling me that i am waisting time of everyone cause i am not posting my indicators ... Well i thought i will learn something and i will post my views here but instead now i think many people are here only for take ...

so if it is only about indicators ... what i am going to do is i will post when i have some kind of commercial softwarethat way everyone know where to buy it and no PM's or even i might not post since i want to learn further and not spend my time fighting over indicators which i am not even trying to sell.

EACAN.

EACAN:
i received some pm's people telling me that i am waisting time of everyone cause i am not posting my indicators ... Well i thought i will learn something and i will post my views here but instead now i think many people are here only for take ...

so if it is only about indicators ... what i am going to do is i will post when i have some kind of commercial softwarethat way everyone know where to buy it and no PM's or even i might not post since i want to learn further and not spend my time fighting over indicators which i am not even trying to sell.

EACAN.

EACAN,

they are right. they cannot benefit from your charts and your posts. The same I cannot benefit reading new EA thread. That is why I guess I am not reading those posts.

I would not take their complains as a measure for stoping your posts. I believe it helps you and helps others. The trading is not abput collecting vcouple of indicators. It is a lot more to that and you have been showing it here which is very much appreciated by many people who do not send you pms.

Keeep up a good work.

While we are at the subject of Elliott Waves and indicators, here is a link to the interview with Robert Miner

http://www.traderinterviews.com/programs/07-18-06_Robert_Miner.asx

He proides much better explanation about EW and indicators than I could. So for those who are looking where EW fit and how to apply it listen to the interview. It is well worth 15 minutes of your time.

Lenny:
EACAN,

they are right. they cannot benefit from your charts and your posts. The same I cannot benefit reading new EA thread. That is why I guess I am not reading those posts.

I would not take their complains as a measure for stoping your posts. I believe it helps you and helps others. The trading is not abput collecting vcouple of indicators. It is a lot more to that and you have been showing it here which is very much appreciated by many people who do not send you pms.

Keeep up a good work.

Hi Lenny..

I am arranging my self a copy of elliotwave software i will start posting back when i have it this will advantageous also as we could learn the ew from books ,notes, online and also could filter/take signals without waisting a lot of time on charts and with many currencies [though i would like to stick later with one currency].

pls see back the JPY movement..

regards

EACAN..

Reason: