ElliotWaves - page 9

Positions

All three Positions are on and stops at their appropriate places will judge gbpusd and usdchf from eurusd.

Ending Diagonal on EURO?

Ending diagonal appeared on EURUSD .. i just found vegas system 1hr seems good just testing with EW..

Files:
vgew.jpg  154 kb

I am stopped out on usdchf and very likely on eurusd and gbpusd too and will reverse positions from trendline close

EACAN:
I am stopped out on usdchf and very likely on eurusd and gbpusd too and will reverse positions from trendline close

Still not stopped out on both positions euro by 1 pip gbp by 1 pip now what i did is put sl at 1.2795 i really dont know if this is wise ( really professional expierence required here ... one day maybe .. )

EACAN:
Still not stopped out on both positions euro by 1 pip gbp by 1 pip now what i did is put sl at 1.2795 i really dont know if this is wise ( really professional expierence required here ... one day maybe .. )

1.2795 till now indeed showed me was a good decision no changes and keeping first target around 1.2555 and then 1.2200

EACAN:
1.2795 till now indeed showed me was a good decision no changes and keeping first target around 1.2555 and then 1.2200

Stopped out .............................................................

I shorted again at 1.2806 sl 1.2825

i am looking at OSMA Divergence on 4Hr i dont wish to trade anymore from this my original plan was to go long from trendline break didn't follow that if this stops out i'll step back rethink and do accordingly.

EACAN:
Stopped out .............................................................

I shorted again at 1.2806 sl 1.2825

i am looking at OSMA Divergence on 4Hr i dont wish to trade anymore from this my original plan was to go long from trendline break didn't follow that if this stops out i'll step back rethink and do accordingly.

i was stopped yet again a very bad week for me anyways i am longing usdjpy with very small risk on this 114.36 sl 114.17 that's all.

usdjpy

Charts shows the reason to go long and if the lower trendline could hold the expected target... If fails again rework

Files:
usdjpy_8.jpg  42 kb

EACAN:
Charts shows the reason to go long and if the lower trendline could hold the expected target... If fails again rework

I took a lot profit at 114.75 and putting another at breakeven ... [ had a bad expierence this week not to move my stops]..

EACAN:
I took a lot profit at 114.75 and putting another at breakeven ... [ had a bad expierence this week not to move my stops]..

was stopped out at breakeven.. i'm longing usdchf 1.2276 sl 1.2250 [ another small sl trade]

Reason: