ElliotWaves - page 24

update

EURO 1.3023

-

There was a dip till 1.3005-06 which for now provided support but it is still hovering inside the tip of wave (i) if you now go back to some 5-10 post back where i posted the first time i trade this pattern long you will notice that the expected 4th wave was at 1.3050's something ..

cause whilst below 1.3050-55 it can be still considered a 4th wave although in forex cause of liquidity waves do sometimes goes more inside wave ( i ) but we dont want that to happen and i want to stress this as a rule for entry

i want this to stop here for me to consider this a wave ( iv ) -c

sell stop placed at 1.2989 sl 1.3046 current broker's high

if engaged i'll update or after any new development.

EACAN:
EURO 1.3023

-

There was a dip till 1.3005-06 which for now provided support but it is still hovering inside the tip of wave (i) if you now go back to some 5-10 post back where i posted the first time i trade this pattern long you will notice that the expected 4th wave was at 1.3050's something ..

cause whilst below 1.3050-55 it can be still considered a 4th wave although in forex cause of liquidity waves do sometimes goes more inside wave ( i ) but we dont want that to happen and i want to stress this as a rule for entry

i want this to stop here for me to consider this a wave ( iv ) -c

sell stop placed at 1.2989 sl 1.3046 current broker's high

if engaged i'll update or after any new development.

Euro 1.3029-30

--------------

Let me be more precise in the above defination so not to confuse traders around what i meant by the strict rule is that

rules is >

There should be no close of any four hour bar above that red line @ 1.3055.

nothing to update yet in charts this is still valid wave c i am interested in if it goes back to 1.2989. sl will be set at the last high near the redline.

EACAN

hey eacan ;-)

relative cofusing charts but regarding euro i jumped back in long here at 1,2960 with a target of 1.3150 still my reason is the daily/ weekly charts and now gaining momentum in the short term, also a bullish 5-0 pattern which is 1 of my darlings to trade :-) now let the euro show us the waves

sailor

sailor:
hey eacan ;-)

relative cofusing charts but regarding euro i jumped back in long here at 1,2960 with a target of 1.3150 still my reason is the daily/ weekly charts and now gaining momentum in the short term, also a bullish 5-0 pattern which is 1 of my darlings to trade :-) now let the euro show us the waves

sailor

Hi sailor ..

i dont think the charts are confusing if you mark the trendline from low 1.2864 uptill now euro still has not broken the trendline marking the first resistance at 1.2995 i'll be trying longs after that resistance is broken ..so can have two directions in case this becomes fifth wave failure.

regards

EACAN

wave (v) targets and wave (iv)

i have a chart yesterday i posted for wave ( v ) targets .

let me also say that i will not talk about the wave ( iv ) anymore it is gone it is ended at 1.3046 there will be no more wave ( c ) of it and wave ( v ) started at 1.2989 now either this is going to go it's targets or becomes the fifth wave failure in the end i would like to see price reaction near 1.2995-1.3000 .. but again this all will be part of wave (v ).

---------------------------

EACAN

Files:
eurw5.jpg  140 kb

Usd/Gbp

This is the Precious British Pound -

It's got problems !.......................

-------------------------------------------------------------

End of a " C " wavemay be upon us !

Gbpusd

this could also be unflolding right now while friday's high holds.

regards

EACAN

Files:
gbp1.jpg  131 kb

GBP /USD

Here are the Before and After Charts

-----------------------------------------------------

marketwavez:
Usd/Gbp

This is the Precious British Pound -

It's got problems !.......................

-------------------------------------------------------------

End of a " C " wavemay be upon us !

---------------------------------------------------------

{ Here is the Results }

Just as anticipated !

Files:

Eurusd 1.3029

edited this post..

Reason: