Braintrading analysis

Hello,

I start this thread to post my views and learn further with braintrading indicators pls only post your views if you have some charts to back it up and must be related to BT thanks!.

Below is the chart where the VP is providing good support for eurusd but looking at ITREND the Trend is heavily down will update after more time is elapsed.

Trade: Looking to short first after vp( volatility pivot ) is taken or if new Brain Signal at 4hr for up conforming good support at vp.

Files:
euro1.gif  40 kb

M15 Chart

The Next Chart is M15 Chart Euro is Below the VP(Volatility Pivots ) and there is no Juice so staying away from trading right now.

Files:
euro15.gif  35 kb

Well, looking at 4hr we are clearly in sideways market

15 min Juice trigger i am currently using is 0.0003 also i am more into shorting euro because of ITREND todays pivots 1.2756 so resistance must be near 1.2756-65 lvl also BT2Stops are at or very near the same range 4HR charts.

As BT manual states if you see Green Bars and then same color which i am looking for is Red then this could be good signal where i will check the juice to hit the 0.0003 lvl like yesterday lets see.

Files:
eur4.jpg  131 kb

EACAN:
Well, looking at 4hr we are clearly in sideways market

15 min Juice trigger i am currently using is 0.0003 also i am more into shorting euro because of ITREND todays pivots 1.2756 so resistance must be near 1.2756-65 lvl also BT2Stops are at or very near the same range 4HR charts.

As BT manual states if you see Green Bars and then same color which i am looking for is Red then this could be good signal where i will check the juice to hit the 0.0003 lvl like yesterday lets see.

The VP is now below the price also on 4hr vp was and is below the price clearly we are in ranging market no direction for now but from ITREND 4HR and BT STOPS 4HR the Trend is down News could be the cataylist euro waiting for it's movement.

This VP which is now below the price ( was before above the price needs to be taken-out by the price bar while the 4HR ITREND and BT signal all confirm the same direction . JUICE hitting 0.0003 lvl or above.

Files:
eur15.jpg  104 kb

WOW!

Euro Ran up till the brainStop1 and finding resistance there i am not going to look anymore at 15min time frame 4hr seems to be the best for me like yen i had a chance yesterday anyways i am watching the BT resistance at 1.2786-90 can it reverse the euro back lets see.

P.S: I will only post charts for 4hr this seems to be the best time frame for visualisation trades at least for me.

EACAN:
Hello,

I start this thread to post my views and learn further with braintrading indicators pls only post your views if you have some charts to back it up and must be related to BT thanks!.

Below is the chart where the VP is providing good support for eurusd but looking at ITREND the Trend is heavily down will update after more time is elapsed.

Trade: Looking to short first after vp( volatility pivot ) is taken or if new Brain Signal at 4hr for up conforming good support at vp.

I shorted 1.2750

Sl 1.2779

Tp 1.2706

[Trade is still going on ]

Why? because 4hr TF down and now the VP was crossed while the 15 min Juice above 0.0003

EACAN:
I shorted 1.2750

Sl 1.2779

Tp 1.2706

[Trade is still going on ]

Why? because 4hr TF down and now the VP was crossed while the 15 min Juice above 0.0003

Now i moved my stop just above the 4hr BtStop1 that is 1.2785 this should be it if it should go down this i think is best stop place lets see.

risk on this trade = 35 pips.

I am watching the 4Hr charts and will only try to trade them from next time but this wat exatly i took yesterday on euro same setup so went for it again.

hi EACAN,

can you share your indicators...and their settings. thanks in advance.

regards

gabroo

gabroo_munda:
hi EACAN,

can you share your indicators...and their settings. thanks in advance.

regards

gabroo

Files are attached for VP and Juice all BT indicators are available from the BT section .. I am still into make unmake of the system but VP is there to stay.

Files:

i closed it for -10 pip loss at 1.2760 Juice was gone!.. I need to think more for this sideways news days .. I am a programmer not a trader just turned into one i need to start thinking like a trader or else this business ( forex ) is not for me i work mor towards the strategy.

Some Additions and Subtractions

-Added Float for looking at how much retracement we have done so to know how much resistance support we can expect

- Added Triggerlines

- Subtracted Juice , i think i dont need Juice anymore!

- Entry will be support resistance areas for now (4HR).

Lost the 10 pip today but that is ok i am new to forex where struggling to survive and i think this is one of the best way to learn something new is to look carefully! [ oh yeah i just created a emaEA with 90% modeling quality results on USDCHF are just gorgeous but since i dont trust the MQuality i 'll start testing later] Ok back to the Charts.

The Chart attach shows that 4hr BT signals and VP is a proving good support actually VP was providing support whole as was noticed from the previous charts i just didn't had any clue what to do with it since i was just following BT signals ( what a shame !! )..

- thinking to go long from this lvl target around 1.2800-1.2810

i would have if tomorrow there would be no NFP but since there is so i am sidelined but i am keep my bias long since we have two signals together 1.VP and BT together travelling same direction.

Charts

why because from yesterday we have VP support now brain trend is also moving with VP the only problem is the 0.618 retracement lvl shown by float.

Files:
eur4_1.jpg  89 kb
Reason: