ElliotWaves - page 7

EACAN:
first i shorted yen.. i know i didn't post but i think the chart was clear now i am going to post on the charts its better it's easier and ofcourse these are not recommendations just my own trading expierence.. moving on... GBPUSD Chart shows for today if there is 4hr close below the trigger line i will short the market and put sl on the 5 high also shows target

Below is the orginal 1hr chart which i showed using 4hr for easier view .. 4hr close is what i am going to watch for now any 4hr bar today ofcourse if the drop would be fast i would open position if no close today will need to look further.

Back later.

Files:
gbphr.jpg  132 kb

did anyone look at the Osc.mq4 indicator?

Morpheus:
did anyone look at the Osc.mq4 indicator?

hi

if u need the indicator here it is.

cheers.

kamyar

Still 5 wave going up

nothing has really changed from the chart except on going 5th wave for now i will wait for 4hr close below the trigger line..

EACAN:
nothing has really changed from the chart except on going 5th wave for now i will wait for 4hr close below the trigger line..

Another thing which is much more important that is STOPLOSS as you have noticed the stoploss is very high now and a person like me will think that it is too much .. so for this reason i have two choices

(1) Dont take this trade

(2) Look for another currency

I am going to take choice (2) if i can't fugure out how to minimize sl

Note: I will post anything new develops

Be Back after a While

EurUsd

if we look eurusd from this pic it is ready for it's 3rd wave i have one choice here sell now sl above todays high finish so i am going to take this route

sell eur 1.2733 sl 1.2780

Files:
eur_1.jpg  130 kb

update

i closed it at 1.2697 i update some charts later.

EURO through different angles..

First although i am psoting everything here pls understand my expierence with ew is as old as this thread but still i am progressing ...

Okay attached are two charts scene01 and scene 02 ..

I went to daily charts to see what is going on and saw some other picture for now the charts are just for visualizing .

I dont mind if i miss this trade 3rd for what i shorted but for me it is much more important that i am confident of what i am doing which goes back to "I just started sentence" anyways charts are attached and waiting for weekend too for more studies.

Files:
scene01.jpg  140 kb
scene02.jpg  135 kb

GBPUSD Revisited...

Ok so i have my issues with EurUsd so i left it off.

revisiting GBPUSD where i marked 5 impulsive moves and on going development..

Files:
gbp_5.jpg  129 kb

EACAN:
Ok so i have my issues with EurUsd so i left it off. revisiting GBPUSD where i marked 5 impulsive moves and on going development..

so i am going to short here 1.8570 sl 1.8620 put my tp 1.8480 if stopped i'll reposition from 0.786 retracement according to conditions.

Reason: