Nonlagging Tools - page 24

I use 30 min, 4 hr and daily ma values

30, 240 and 1440 on 1 minute chart wchich is like having a MA of 30 min, 4 hours and daily on 1 minute chart- that's why I put these values. But I guess, you can experiment with any time frames you want by collecting these mas on one chart...

Here is my opinion about a range with these MAs. They really are nonlag, - so, for example, if I react fast enough, on a 1 minute chart nonlag of 30 becomes a MA that has a short but tradable trend and depending what color h4 ma is, I buy from the lows or sell from the hights... That's the beauty of the game!

I love it.

GoingForward:
Lietuve.

I second your statement. Personally, I feel that with the right tools is can indeed be simple. Looks like you are using all NonLagMa with different lengths. In this chart I am using a NonLagMa (with just one color) and the other is a MegaTrend. Below is a NonLagMa histogram I created and that gives me the color changes. Whereas, in the chart I look for crossings which are confirmed by other indies as well. Works for me!

Good going...

(p.s. What lengths are you using in each MA on that particular chart?)

hi,what is your MA value as well?

Ačiū, Lietuve!

I did not quite understand. Do you use Length 30 (240, 1440) of MA on one minute chart?

lietuve:
30, 240 and 1440 on 1 minute chart wchich is like having a MA of 30 min, 4 hours and daily on 1 minute chart- that's why I put these values. But I guess, you can experiment with any time frames you want by collecting these mas on one chart...

Here is my opinion about a range with these MAs. They really are nonlag, - so, for example, if I react fast enough, on a 1 minute chart nonlag of 30 becomes a MA that has a short but tradable trend and depending what color h4 ma is, I buy from the lows or sell from the hights... That's the beauty of the game!

I love it.

just experimenting

maccavity:
Ačiū, Lietuve! I did not quite understand. Do you use Length 30 (240, 1440) of MA on one minute chart?

Yes, thats the length of the nonlag MAs that I am experimenting now on 1 minute chart with demo account. Also as a filter I use PPO indicator with default settings. It pinpoints divergencies just before the change of a trend like a bee.

All I wanted to say was big thank you to Igorad for developing such a nice nonlagging tool. I am not sure yet how I am going to use it - that's why demo account and experimenting. For now, the more I play with it, the more I like it. See for yourself.

Geros dienos!

Files:

Thanks...

lietuve:

I love it.

Hi

Thanks for sharing. That sounds like something worth looking into. I will try it on a demo as well and let you know the outcome by the end of the week.

Regards,

amenlo9:
hi,what is your MA value as well?

Hi amenlo9,

Both the linear and Hist NonLagMa are set at lengths of 14. The Megatrend is at 70. The RSIOMA is set at 5 and 14. This setup I use with EURJPY & USDJPY on M15 charts. With other pairs (EU & GU) I only use the NonLagMa_Hist on the bottom.

First I look at the higher TFs (from weekly down to H4) to determine trend, then I trade M15 with an eye on the M1 and M5. I am also trading the change in color and add to the position when the NonLagMa and Megatrend cross.

Attached are the above indicators.

All the best,

Hi everybody!

I think it would be interesting to test an EA based on NonLagMA indicator (i like NonLagMA_v5 and _v6 most). Can anybody write such expert? Or can anybody give me a link if such EA already exists?

GoingForward:
Hi amenlo9,

Both the linear and Hist NonLagMa are set at lengths of 14. The Megatrend is at 70. The RSIOMA is set at 5 and 14. This setup I use with EURJPY & USDJPY on M15 charts. With other pairs (EU & GU) I only use the NonLagMa_Hist on the bottom.

First I look at the higher TFs (from weekly down to H4) to determine trend, then I trade M15 with an eye on the M1 and M5. I am also trading the change in color and add to the position when the NonLagMa and Megatrend cross.

Attached are the above indicators.

All the best,

Thank you for the indicators..

May i ask you kindly to make the "NonLagMa" to be multitime farme? it will make things easier insteed i go between many charts to watch other time frames!

thank you in advance

NonLagMa

ahmedazizelias:
Thank you for the indicators..

May i ask you kindly to make the "NonLagMa" to be multitime farme? it will make things easier insteed i go between many charts to watch other time frames!

thank you in advance

Hi ahmedazizelias,

I wish I knew how to but I'm not a coder. However, this is one of Igorad's finest tools and I am sure that he might be able to help you there. Who knows, he might even have one in his tool box .

All the best,

GoingForward:
Hi ahmedazizelias,

I wish I knew how to but I'm not a coder. However, this is one of Igorad's finest tools and I am sure that he might be able to help you there. Who knows, he might even have one in his tool box .

All the best,

GoingForward

i am sorry about that mistake.

thank you for ur advice.

Igorad,

could you please give me help here?May i ask you kindly to make the "NonLagMa v7" to be multitime farme?

Thank you in advance

Reason: