is there any solution for multi symbols back testing ?

Hi every one

as you know backtest  in MT4 (strategy tester ) do testing in each symbols secretly and if i want to use the EA in real time in multiple symbols that may cause some problems in the available margin 

usually I solve this problem by divide the lots in testing by number of symbols i am going to use in real account

so if i used 1 stander lot in back test i will change it to 0.2 in real account and use 5 symbols in same time 

but in systems that use grid trading or other complex trading systems that’s not enough because some symbols will use more margin and that will cause margin call

demo account is other solution but it is not practical if i want to see the result for long time

so what i need is backtest system that test the EA in multiple symbols in same time just like in real account

even if it third-party solution or other software (but it have to use same EA and I don’t have to write it again )

thank you in advance for your  help

You may use MT4Orders library to port your EA into MT5 almost effortlessly, and test it in the multicurrency tester.

Stanislav Korotky:
You may use MT4Orders library to port your EA into MT5 almost effortlessly, and test it in the multicurrency tester.
Very interesting! How to do that?

Mrvla:
Very interesting! How to do that?

Just follow instructions provided in the description. Basically, it requires to add a single include directive into your code.

Stanislav Korotky:

thank you , i will try that and let you know how it work

Reason: