my best expert advisor - page 4

This appears to be a really nice profitable EA, however, in Strategy Tester Backtests, it seems to make steady profits and then at the end it seems to fall off a cliff......

Anyone else experience this?

Anyone have a solution?

-T

p.s. Thanks for sharing

Tribulus:
This appears to be a really nice profitable EA, however, in Strategy Tester Backtests, it seems to make steady profits and then at the end it seems to fall off a cliff...... Anyone else experience this? Anyone have a solution? -T p.s. Thanks for sharing [/quo you can stop the robot allways you want before the major events for protect your account.

Tribulus:
This appears to be a really nice profitable EA, however, in Strategy Tester Backtests, it seems to make steady profits and then at the end it seems to fall off a cliff...... Anyone else experience this? Anyone have a solution? -T p.s. Thanks for sharing

Maybe you can put some manual trading in it.

A EA on his own can't work that effiecient as one with the help of a human.

Its a good EA but the stop loss function does not work. What ends up happening is an account balance that goes up but with lots of open trades.

The open trades exceed the account balance which is why the Strategy Tester ends and the balance falls.

I really wish it worked.

Nice try. I do appreciate your hard work and expertise but I would not trade this in a real account.

T

Thanks bagyi2002 for the EA

I'm going to use it on a demo

Thanks bagyi2002 for the EA

I'm going to use it on a demo

Thanks bagyi2002.

Seem some kind of martingale system.

Be carefull, can blown up your account at the end. (no offense).

Hello everybody

I need help. Is there anybody who can write me an EA using an indicator which will determine when to buy and sell.

Thanks

bagyi2002:
this is the best ea and my setting for usd-jpyu can use for microlots and min. equity requirement is 300 usd

Dear baagyi2002

Your ea looks profitable on my demo, what about trying it on eurgbp and eurchf?

Thanks for your care

egorme:
Dear baagyi2002 Your ea looks profitable on my demo, what about trying it on eurgbp and eurchf? Thanks for your care

you must try testing with various settings and tf

here my settings for eur-chf

Files:
Reason: