Nonlagging Tools - page 18

mikejody:
Does the Step MA V7.1 repaint the past? If so, is there any way to back test this indicator in MT4? Thank you.

Hi Mike !!

It doesent repaints, but you have to wait until candle close in order to see a stable collor. During candle formation, indicator can change collor, but once candle is formed and finished, collor is stable.

fxnewbie:
Hi Mike !! It doesent repaints, but you have to wait until candle close in order to see a stable collor. During candle formation, indicator can change collor, but once candle is formed and finished, collor is stable.

Thank fxnewbie, so if I understand correctly, if I want to back test the indicator I have to look at the CLOSE of the candlestick where the indicator first appears, correct?

mikejody:
Thank fxnewbie, so if I understand correctly, if I want to back test the indicator I have to look at the CLOSE of the candlestick where the indicator first appears, correct?

Yes !! Or wait until a new candle begins to form (its the same,actually), Example: if indicator is green (buy) and suddenly in the current candle turns red (sell), wait until current candle end and the opening of a new candle to confirm collor change.

How do I turn off NonLagMA_v7 alert?

Hi everybody,

Does anybody know how to turn off the alert in the NonLagMA_v7 indicator? I have tried setting the SoundAlertMode=0, but this doesn't work. I am not sure I have the right version because the indicator keeps locking up my machine. Anybody care to share? Thanks in advance.

Blessed1.

NonLagMA_v7

Hi everyone?

Sorry I forgot to attach the indicator. Here it is below.l

Alternatively, can somebody please take out part of the code that gives the alerts. I am not a programmer.

Blessed1

Files:

Alert(..) calls commented out

Files:

Thanks Ralph

Hi Ralph:

You are the man; thank you so very much.

Blessed1.

Nonlag MA

Hi newdigital and Igorad,

I notice there are some versions of this nonlag MA. Are there big differences among those nonlag MAs? Mainly the non lag MA ver 4, 4.1, 5, 6, and 7. Does version 7 better than version 6?

regards,

That's my question,too.Which indicator to use?Latest version is the best??

I suggest to use last version(v7).

Reason: