Nonlagging Tools - page 9

Function version?

Hello igorad, et al

I was wondering if there is a function version of this to without the display stuff to use in an EA to avoid using iCustom?

Thanks in advance!

CS

Nonlagchannel E.A.

Attached is nonlagchannel e.a. Please feel free to do whatever it takes to make this profitable.Modified nonlagv5 to work as a channel(attached),indicators are required for this expert.

Igorad ;

Many thanks for these indicators, and all your hard work, they are extremely useful.

Can you please advise me. I have been trying to modify the indicator to show as boxes in a separate window so my chart will be clear for trendlines etc. As you can see in the image I have managed to get the three MA's as boxes in the first window. My problem is that I can not get them to display all three colours as the original lines do. I am not a programmer so this is all experimental to me. I realize that you are extremely busy but if you can you please look at my coding and tell me where I have gone wrong I would appreciate it.

Non Lag EA

Hi..

Anyone has simple EA from non lag_v6 indicator, the EA just give order sell/buy and close when they meet the opposite position. Thanks

Hi

waltini:
FANTASTIC!! Thanks again for the prompt and comprehensive answer.

regards

waltini

Have you finish with the non lag EA, I hope you can post the EA here

Thanks

onelesstick:
Igorad ;

Many thanks for these indicators, and all your hard work, they are extremely useful.

Can you please advise me. I have been trying to modify the indicator to show as boxes in a separate window so my chart will be clear for trendlines etc. As you can see in the image I have managed to get the three MA's as boxes in the first window. My problem is that I can not get them to display all three colours as the original lines do. I am not a programmer so this is all experimental to me. I realize that you are extremely busy but if you can you please look at my coding and tell me where I have gone wrong I would appreciate it.

Hi,

I've fixed this indicator.

Should be OK now.

Igor

increase:
I put a switch on the warning alert

what are the differences between sound alert and warn alert? And am I right in assuming 0 is for off and 1 is for on?

And if you set the indicator to ignore the 1 bar reversal i.e set color and colorbackbar both to 1 does it create the alert based on that change of colour?

Thanks

think I've worked it out.

sound 1 warn 0 would allow the pop up alert but not the sound alerts during the open period. Correct?

edit:

it seems to giving me pop up alerts before the period is finished and the signal printed and fixed. Watching on a 5 min chart.

Help me with this code

First you should write the following:

double diNonLagNonTrade=iCustom(NULL,0,"NonLagMA_v5",Price,Length,Displace,Filter,Color,ColorBarBack,Deviation,0,2);

double d23=(0);

double diNonLagUp=iCustom(NULL,0,"NonLagMA_v5",Price,Length,Displace,Filter,Color,ColorBarBack,Deviation,1,1);

double diNonLagDown=iCustom(NULL,0,"NonLagMA_v5",Price,Length,Displace,Filter,Color,ColorBarBack,Deviation,2,1);

double d24=(0);

QUOTE]

Hi ND

Can you help me with this op_buy and sell

signal = iCustom(NULL,0,"NonLagMA_v5",Price,Length,Displace,Filter,Color,ColorBarBack,Deviation,0,0);

//Print(signal);

//--- Trading conditions

bool BuyCondition = false , SellCondition = false , CloseBuyCondition = false , CloseSellCondition = false ;

if (signal > 0)

BuyCondition = true;

if (signal < 0 )

SellCondition = true;

if (BuyCondition)

CloseSellCondition = true;

if (SellCondition)

CloseBuyCondition = true;

The code not execute when the signal change.. thanks

SignalUP=iCustom(NULL,0,"NonLagMA_v5",Price,Length,Displace,Filter,Color,ColorBarBack,Deviation,1,1);

double SignalDown=iCustom(NULL,0,"NonLagMA_v5",Price,Length,Displace,Filter,Color,ColorBarBack,Deviation,2,1);

double d24=(0);

There are two signals: up and down. Obviously there are 3 signals: up, down and non-trade signals.

You tool non-trade signal on open bar. Take SignalUP for buy and SignalDown for sell on close bar (see some piece of code above).

Reason: