Nonlagging Tools - page 15

Today a long cable, 1.9592, exit at 1.9607. +14 pips.

Another long, entry at 1.9621, still the continuation of previous long, +32 pips,

Nd do you see the long move today?

cami:
Another long, entry at 1.9621, still the continuation of previous long, +32 pips, Nd do you see the long move today?

I see your posts but i am not trading immediate before New Year. Too risky. I may just see on the history.

I will join you after New Year on this thread.

Volatility Quality indicator

I know someone asked for it already... was it ever posted?

Piponacci:
I know someone asked for it already... was it ever posted?

Here is the indicator...

Files:
vq.mq4  8 kb

Newdigital

What is the CMO and Price Trender indicator, how do you use it? Can you post them?

Thanks,

ET

et_phonehome_2:
Newdigital

What is the CMO and Price Trender indicator, how do you use it? Can you post them?

Thanks,

ET

CMO indicator (by Igorad) is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175391

Price Tender by Kalenzo is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Links to some Ichimoku template is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173184

Forex Market Conditions, a graphic depiction is usefull thread as well.

BTW me and cami are trading different systems:

I am trading new asctrend system on M5 timeframe. The thread is in elite section. I am using 3 templates (trading M5 template, info M5 template for exit and H4/D1 info Ichimoku template). This system you may find in elite section and templates were on the post #1.

I said in this public thread that MTF AS indicator may be good to estimate market condition and described about how to do it (there are some posts on this tread). And I said: "use this MTF AS on M5 just to estimate the market condition. Not for trading because it is very difficult to trade using this indicator".

So cami started to trade GBPUSD using MTF AS indicator on M5 timeframe

All that we are doing here is just comparing the results from my complicated asctrend system (with MTF AS) with his simple MTF AS system. And the results are the same (sometimes).

And finally I did the post that I will join cami after New Year and probable we need to develop some simple trading system based on MTF AS indicator.

May be, cami is using some other indicators together with MTF AS.

Ask him.

Hi,

yes Igor, i am trading with MTF AS in 5mins, using also nonlag with 30 lenght so i can see clearly entries and exits, price tender indicator also, i know it`s risky to trade this time of year, but i`ve seen some very good trades, even today a long one at 1.9635 good for 10 pips, today is last tradable day of the year, so i guess this is the last one, but you know, this week we had not even a bad trade, 99 pips in total, not a bad week while mom and auntie is cooking

Other two more trades, short both, first one short at 1.9608 a small loss, exit using non lag at 1.9619, ugly thing, well, then right now

Short at 1.9606, already +10, second lot open at +14, lets see exit, this is last trade of the year, happy new year guys ,

Exit trade at support 1.9572, so in total for this trade +10 and +24=34

total for the week so far

+113pips.

Reason: