Nonlagging Tools - page 8

Thanks Heaps!

FANTASTIC!! Thanks again for the prompt and comprehensive answer.

regards

waltini

Would you post the NonLagMA_v5 indicator for the rest of us please. We cannot find it on the forum.

Dave <<<

iscuba11:
Would you post the NonLagMA_v5 indicator for the rest of us please. We cannot find it on the forum.
Dave <<<

I have attached it.

Files:

problems with non lagMa

hi

i have recently been checking the non lagMA out and i would like to know if there is a way to fix the different values we get when we use the indicator with different broker feeds?

i am refering to igors analysis earlier in the thread.

if this can be fixed i think we have a great indicator here!!

thank u very much

oneprint:
hi

i have recently been checking the non lagMA out and i would like to know if there is a way to fix the different values we get when we use the indicator with different broker feeds?

i am refering to igors analysis earlier in the thread.

if this can be fixed i think we have a great indicator here!!

I think that it is something with calculation and probable it is the same with digital filters. Igor mention that this indicator is useless for his step strategy. I knew a lot of indicators which are useless for me but usefull for somebody so it's just an opinion.

I was used this indicator in asctrend thread but not in step mode. Because i agree with Igor that it is difficult to use this indicator in step mode (because there is the other indicator which is more reliable in step mode - StepMA probable).

But this Nonlad is ok for me as i am not using this step technique.

Just a question. Everybody is talking about step trading systems and so on. Can anybody explain the rules and post the template for this system? Personally I don't know about it. Just few step indicators but how to use hem in one system ...

Hi,

I've uploaded NonLagMa with sound alert.

Files:

igorad:
Hi, I've uploaded NonLagMa with sound alert.

Sound alert goes off multiple times, something wrong?

You'll receive multiple sound alerts during forming of signal bar.

When signal bar has formed you'll receive alert with message box once.

I put a switch on the warning alert

Files:
Reason: