The London Open - page 103

Hi all, first post to the forum, hope everyone's well.

As a newbie i stumbled across the thread on t2win, and came across. I've been reading the threads from start to finish, making notes and then re-reading as it looks like this method works, once you get your head around it!!

Wud be gratefull if someone could tell me if i've got my charts right, using mt4 demo. Here's what i have:

60 min 200, 50 ma =simple 20ma=exp all apllied to close

fx sniper cci 21, and 10.

5min 200, 50 ma =simple 20ma=exp all to close

cci 63 and 252.

Any advice appreciated.

Regards to all

Beaky

beakytrader:
Hi all, first post to the forum, hope everyone's well.As a newbie i stumbled across the thread on t2win, and came across. I've been reading the threads from start to finish, making notes and then re-reading as it looks like this method works, once you get your head around it!!Wud be gratefull if someone could tell me if i've got my charts right, using mt4 demo. Here's what i have:60 min 200, 50 ma =simple 20ma=exp all apllied to close fx sniper cci 21, and 10.5min 200, 50 ma =simple 20ma=exp all to close cci 63 and 252.Any advice appreciated.Regards to allBeaky

Hi Beaky

Welcome to the thread, it's always great to see new people posting and you have come to the right place if you are serious about learning how to trade and make some serious pips, there are certainly plenty of them flying about at the moment.

Yes, this strategy certainly does work but it is worth taking the time to really understand and digest it if you want to take full advantage of the pips available without falling into all the newbie bear traps along the way.

Why not join the free live chat which will give you a great feel for the way these guys trade and you will get to meet traders of all standards who follow this strategy. There are some really great characters in there and they are always willing to help.

You could always hop across to the School of Pimpology thread too School of Pimpology - Forex Trading and read that from start to finish. It is the same strategy, the chart set-up is explained in more detail and there are a lot more charts for you to analyse as well.

Why am I being so helpful? Well, I was a complete newbie once, I trawled through thread after thread searching for people who were genuine and willing to help and for a strategy that worked. I found them both here and more - Dan is the Man and Pimp is amazing too. Since meeting them and learning their strategy I have never looked any further and so if I can pass a little bit of that help on to other newbies then fantastic.

Good luck with your trading and I am sure Dan will answer any other questions you may have and sort you out with an entry into the live chat room if required.

RS

Morning all

Big week with election, ISM and NFP in the States.

UK will also cut at least 0.5 BPS so we are going to see a big move in GBPUSD...The question is which way... The market is not following fundamentals and its all about risk at present.The US $ lost 5% on the CAD and 7% on the AUD last week.

CABLE and EURUSD looked weak last week but Asia have kept it higher and they look bid this morning. If CABLE breaks below the 1.6000 you know what to do later in the week. Be aware of any double top at the 1.6650 level.

I am looking forward to this week and i´ll speak to you all in the chat room....

D

PS I will answer private messages after the london open,.

Messy morning...

Been flat as dont like to sell into support.

Will wait for US open.

D

Ok GBP and EUR broken support...

Big afternoon ahead i feel.

Oil look sgd to retest lows as well.

D

I have been off the ball today... Infact sharp as a beach ball!!!

Read everything perfectly and everytime the phone went the breakout happened.

Concentrate Dan!!!!! Huff!!!! It doesnt get easier!!!

D

Hee hee, sharp as a beach ball!

You come out with some gooduns Dan.

PS - Try putting the answerphone on.

Hi Rollingstone

thx for all the advice, and especially the link to the other forum, seems to be explained in a lot more depth. 120 pages- guess i'll be having some late nights!!

the live chat room seems like a great idea, but i'll think i'll wait for a bit until i have really sussed what the method is all about, as i'm sure most of the questions i've got i can probably work out for myself with a bit of hard work, as most of the info needed seems to be contained in that thread, better than pestering people with newbie questions.

I'm glad you've found a decent method, i too have read lots of journals - bloggers or blaggers, take your pick!

This thread seems good, especially with the pre market analysis- not many people would put themselves out like that.

Anyway, many thanks again for your help, feel with this thread, there's hope for me yet!!

Regards

beaky

Hi Beaky

You're welcome!

Just shout if you want anymore help, I check in just about every day.

Keep reading, it's well worth it I promise.

RS

Its election fever...

Sorry i missed todays analysis. Busy bee...

Will be back on tom.

See u then.

D

Reason: