return AF1(Y);
        }
};

Lorentzos Roussos #:

you could also :

Thank you Lorentzos

It looks I have to redesign my EA if I change the hierarchy

Hello

May i ask if there is a difference between MQL4 for MT4 and MQL5 for MT5? And will a code made with MQL4 run on MT5?

VowaMowa #:

Hello

May i ask if there is a difference between MQL4 for MT4 and MQL5 for MT5? And will a code made with MQL4 run on MT5?

They are substantial differences specifically when it comes to reading indicators, and some working codes on MT4 requires rewrite to run on MT5 .

It depends on how the MT4 code was written. Perhaps have a look at this link to get a better idea on that:

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/migration

Documentation on MQL5: Moving from MQL4
Documentation on MQL5: Moving from MQL4
  • www.mql5.com
Moving from MQL4 - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Alireza #:

They are substantial differences specifically when it comes to reading indicators, and some working codes on MT4 requires rewrite to run on MT5 .

It depends on how the MT4 code was written. Perhaps have a look at this link to get a better idea on that:

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/migration

Thanks you sir.

i would like to ask for your help regarding a topic:

I want to know how to tell an EA not to open a second trade if the first one is already open and wait for the first one to close before opening the second.

VowaMowa #:

I want to know how to tell an EA not to open a second trade if the first one is already open and wait for the first one to close before opening the second.

Do not make multiple posts concerning the same question!

I have deleted your other 3 posts.

You have posted here in the MQL4 section, is your question about MQL4?

I have deleted a post that was about MQL5

VowaMowa #:

I have deleted yet another new post regarding this.

I have banned you for 1 day for flooding the forum.

Anyone helps to this indicator market watch to auto select and alerts
Reason: