Coding help - page 661

oguz:

Dear, @mladen.

I just found problem.

The problem isn't in ea. The problem is our goverment's new decision! They banned use of ea in Turkey after the coup attempt :(   

That is incredible. Sorry man

Sweet stuff... from the last statement posted, it seems the EA works just like this version of Escape EA attached here.

Been using it since 2014 when I stumbled on it while searching for something else in here and it's been performing real good when activated at potential turning points of a trend. 

Only recently, I decided to modify the stagger settings e.g. if stagger_trades = true, stagger_intervals = X pips for every subsequent order after the first order is opened; instead of using the current setting of "spread" or "auto" as options for the fixed intervals.

But just can't seem to figure out how to get it done. Can any coder in the house help with this feature please?

I believe it will also be useful to many folks afterwards. Many thanks in advance! 

Files:
Escape EA.mq4  14 kb

oguz:

Dear, @mladen.

I just found problem.

The problem isn't in ea. The problem is our goverment's new decision! They banned use of ea in Turkey after the coup attempt :(   

Are you trading with local broker ?

spikky:

Sweet stuff... from the last statement posted, it seems the EA works just like this version of Escape EA attached here.

Been using it since 2014 when I stumbled on it while searching for something else in here and it's been performing real good when activated at potential turning points of a trend. 

Only recently, I decided to modify the stagger settings e.g. if stagger_trades = true, stagger_intervals = X pips for every subsequent order after the first order is opened; instead of using the current setting of "spread" or "auto" as options for the fixed intervals.

But just can't seem to figure out how to get it done. Can any coder in the house help with this feature please?

I believe it will also be useful to many folks afterwards. Many thanks in advance! 

Did you try using values <0 for buy_stagger and sell_stagger (which should turn the automatic calculation on)?

Hello guys, I need help with ReversalFractals indicator, many of you are probably familiar wit this indicator, it works pretty much like fractals. My problem is the indicator shows signal at the beginning of next candle even when it's set on False at CalculateOnBarsClose, I would like to ask if there is any way to make it appears at the end of the past candle, just couple seconds earlier since right now signal appears when next candle opens ( maybe it's not a big deal to see that signal while it's forming at last candle). I would really appreciate if any of you could make it.

Picture shows when current signal appears, I would like to see it before that trigger bar is open :

mntiwana:
Are you trading with local broker ?
Yes unfortunately ...

mladen:
Did you try using values <0 for buy_stagger and sell_stagger (which should turn the automatic calculation on)?

Okay, I've tried both -2 and -1 for buy_stagger and sell_stagger but they function differently from what is needed.

Thing is to change the "spread" and "auto" options into a single option of "X" pips so that the trader will input e.g. 5 pips fixed intervals between every order that the EA opens. 

Hi All - can I ask one of you Super-Coders to be so kind and code 2 Audio Alerts for this Gann SQ9 A2 indicator (not my indicator) - mq4 file attached. (I know it repaints but it gives a good warning when to enter the market)

Alert1: when the Vertical Line forms.  

Alert2: when the Horizontal Line forms - see pic for a more visual explanation.

Many Thanks ...

Files:
Gann SQ9 A2.jpg  160 kb
Gann SQ9 A2.mq4  14 kb

TheJurgFX:

Hi All - can I ask one of you Super-Coders to be so kind and code 2 Audio Alerts for this Gann SQ9 A2 indicator (not my indicator) - mq4 file attached. (I know it repaints but it gives a good warning when to enter the market)

Alert1: when the Vertical Line forms.  

Alert2: when the Horizontal Line forms - see pic for a more visual explanation.

Many Thanks ...

Why not using something from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178566

techmac:
Why not using something from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178566
That is, more or less, a zigzag. Alerts on it would be almost the same as zigzag alerts (and would suffer from same problems)
Reason: