Coding help - page 654

mladen:
What error do you get?

Even though ea reached and passed tp value, it again started not to open orders!

Also it's not give any an error experts or journal tabs!

There is a weird problem but i can't resolve it :( 

PS: I'm using Avira AV and it's give a some false alarm for latest build (988) mt4 files!

I'm uninstall avira, reinstall mt4 latest build and check again everything. MAybe problem's source is Avira. (!)

oguz:

Even though ea reached and passed tp value, it again started not to open orders!

Also it's not give any an error experts or journal tabs!

There is a weird problem but i can't resolve it :( 

PS: I'm using Avira AV and it's give a some false alarm for latest build (988) mt4 files!

I'm uninstall avira, reinstall mt4 latest build and check again everything. MAybe problem's source is Avira. (!)

oguz

If your order has the tp set, and the order is not closed, then it is not a problem of the EA

mladen:

oguz

If your order has the tp set, and the order is not closed, then it is not a problem of the EA

Dear mladen,

I checked everything and nothing is missing or wrong. My broker says that there is no problem with them.

I run the expert between 16:00 and 23:00 to test it. I just saw that it did not open any orders even though it caught tp value many times, and it did not give any errors either.

I have no solutions anymore. Because of this, unfortunately i am giving up using the ea :(

Thank you very much for your help and support...

mladen:

If you really want to make it manual, then use a parameter (something like :

Thanks , will test it on monday :)

stevenpun:
Thanks , will test it on monday :)
Happy trading :)

Mladen sir,

Will be very much helpful if this Multi SSRC could be made with slope change color and alert. I wan to use this for catching the longer trend in M1 by entering on EFT. Thank you.

Files:
MultiSSRC.mq4  6 kb

mladen

Your coding expertise has driven me beyond my Copy & Paste ability. This EA is using one of your more involved indicators. Placing the inputs themselves are bewildering. I got it to compile and trade but its "NOT WELL". Can you help me out?

appreciate your help

Ray 

eda236:

Mladen sir,

Will be very much helpful if this Multi SSRC could be made with slope change color and alert. I wan to use this for catching the longer trend in M1 by entering on EFT. Thank you.

eda236

As Bookkeeper (the author of ssrc) have told long time ago : ssrc is an indicator for self delusion. It repaints. And as I have told a lot of times : repainting indicators should not be using in signaling/alerting mode

traderduke:

mladen

Your coding expertise has driven me beyond my Copy & Paste ability. This EA is using one of your more involved indicators. Placing the inputs themselves are bewildering. I got it to compile and trade but its "NOT WELL". Can you help me out?

appreciate your help

Ray 

Try like this :

iCustom(NULL,0,Indic_Name,0,0,Averageperiod, Averageperiod1, Doublesmoothedaverage, Adaptiveaverage, Pricetouse, Anglelevel, Barstouseforanglecalculation, Filtertouseforfiltering, 
Filterperiod, 0,1);

The time frame is an integer, as well as the custom time frame (custom time frame was completely omitted from the iCustom() parameters)

Also, you don't need the alerts in the parameters at all (otherwise the EA will cause alerts to be triggered)

traderduke:

mladen

appreciate your help

Ray 

traderduke

when you think it completed,upload a copy here plz,trailing looking interesting.

regards

Reason: