Coding help - page 666

Hey I'm looking for somebody to build me an EA.
I have a custom indicator, I'm willing to pay if you can help me out.

Thanks 

mladen:
Sorry, but have no idea. What is sure is that we can not filter out single events without adjusting the whole math model, which would mean, in the case you describe, to have a completely new CCI (if that would rename the name in that case)

so what do u think about this :

cci = k (price - sma)/mean absolute deviation , i thought to myself how can we improve this equation with tools that we already have?

k : is scaling parameter & i got no idea what do with it !

price : some fast smooth filters like alma or super smoother with periods less than 10 can be used without introducing lag and loosing data

sma : , my mind quickly said  "step ma of rsi adaptive ema " basically cause cci should work perfectly in sideway price action

and your magic indicator doing a good job switching between sideway & trend !

mean absolute deviation : by following same logic of cci this part will turn into mean absolute deviation from step ma of rsi adaptive ema (because we changed sma with this filter so absolute deviation should be calculated from this filter)

**it's probably better idea to use significantly different  periods for calculating ma & mean absolute deviation like plus 100 periods even 200 for mean absolute deviation if the sma period is something like 40. **

so conclusion would be "new" cci =k [supersmoother(n) - stepMAof-addaptiveEMA(x) ]/ average of absolute deviation from stepMAof-addaptiveEMA(y)

x,y because of **

[edit] : there's a ongoing discussion that financial asset's return distribution is q-gaussian so i asked around & they suggested instead of "mean" absolute deviation use "median" absolute deviation which is more appropriate in q-gaussian distribution

GroveSideTx:
Hey I'm looking for somebody to build me an EA.
I have a custom indicator, I'm willing to pay if you can help me out.

Thanks 
On which indicator,you want have EA,let us know if possible for you.

Dear mr mladen

I found this indicator from Here

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/13027-indicators-with-alerts-signal/page602#comment_796666

I want ask, how this indicator work?? 

Thanks in advance

Files:

NKTrade:

Dear mr mladen

I found this indicator from Here

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/13027-indicators-with-alerts-signal/page602#comment_796666

I want ask, how this indicator work?? 

Thanks in advance

maybe xard777 knows something , just because of the name resemblance

Dear Mr. mladen:
Would you please
change this indicator? I need candle time next is drawn. Also an option to limit bars, consuming some cpu., fix nmc.
Thank you very much for your attention.

Files:

Entropy:
Dear Mr. mladen:
Would you please
change this indicator? I need candle time next is drawn. Also an option to limit bars, consuming some cpu., fix nmc.
Thank you very much for your attention.

For candle time, best to use some indicator specialized for that (like the attached)

As for the period separator : it is already nmc but you might want to use the attached (it should be lighter on the cpu)

Files:

mntiwana:
On which indicator,you want have EA,let us know if possible for you.

On this one.

We can discuss in private so I can explain it in detail on how I want it. 

Thanks 

GroveSideTx:

On this one.

We can discuss in private so I can explain it in detail on how I want it. 

Thanks 

Just be aware that that indicator is showing signals at wrong bars (it pushes the signal one bar earlier than it actually happened)

mladen:
Just be aware that that indicator is showing signals at wrong bars (it pushes the signal one bar earlier than it actually happened)
Ohhh okay
Do you think you can make it so that it shows on thencurrent bar?

Thanks
Reason: