Coding help - page 525

nair:
A small update of request mladen

I have already got one Ea by trading system forex but its T3 clean which has snake in it, I cant get the expectations of the market meet with it, so I wish to induct the T3 adaptive mentioned in post #5241, can this be done instead of coding a new Ea from scratch?

hope not targeting your hard time, your skills can make it in nano seconds.

If the EA is using snake, then that is a problem : so far I haven't seen a single EA that used recalculating/repainting indicator that was profitable

Recalculating indicators can be used for manual estimation

Repainting indicators can be used for ...

snake is venomous as the repainting(refreshing) is!

That's the reason mladen I wish to change it to T3 adaptive ma - so you could find the reason adorable that I want to change the T3 adaptive ma with your help removing the snake in it, it's venomous. so please check with ..so I hope you would help me in this issue and solve the problem with your kind attitudes.

I JUST WANT TO CHANGE THE INDICATOR T3 CLEAN INTO T3 ADAPTIVE in the EA so the entire concept changes to profitable scenario, provided Ea takes trades on arrow buffers on closed bars only.This is the for the reason I seek mladen's help .am I right with the request with the Right person?I am.

nair:
snake is venomous as the repainting(refreshing) is!

That's the reason mladen I wish to change it to T3 adaptive ma - so you could find the reason adorable that I want to change the T3 adaptive ma with your help removing the snake in it, it's venomous. so please check with ..so I hope you would help me in this issue and solve the problem with your kind attitudes.

I JUST WANT TO CHANGE THE INDICATOR T3 CLEAN INTO T3 ADAPTIVE in the EA so the entire concept changes to profitable scenario, provided Ea takes trades on arrow buffers on closed bars only.This is the for the reason I seek mladen's help .am I right with the request with the Right person?I am.

Please read my post : it is not T3 clean that repaints. It is the "snake" indicator that repaints. Change a non repainting with another non repainting and leaving the repainting would change nothing

yes mladen but when I watched the EA it shows only T3 clean present in it - I looked into the code of the Ea and indicator inside it, so I just want T3 adaptive ma based trading in it, so the request is T3 in the EA needs to be replaced with T3 adaptive ma of yours, kindly make this tiny correction to the EA though it is named as T3snake Ea, it does only have T3 clean indicator inside it.

Even then the indicator can be replaced with T3 adaptive with your skills, this doesn't interest you it seems else you are bored at this tiny help.

nair:
yes mladen but when I watched the EA it shows only T3 clean present in it - I looked into the code of the Ea and indicator inside it, so I just want T3 adaptive ma based trading in it, so the request is T3 in the EA needs to be replaced with T3 adaptive ma of yours, kindly make this tiny correction to the EA though it is named as T3snake Ea, it does only have T3 clean indicator inside it. Even then the indicator can be replaced with T3 adaptive with your skills, this doesn't interest you it seems else you are bored at this tiny help.

then just replace the name of the t3 clean in the iCustom() call to the indicator

I tried it , but doesnt work that way and just the indicator showed up in the EA on the chart but didnt function as a EA with T3 adaptive ma indi, there should be something that I dont know a bit mladen, I am just able to read the indicator in the meta editor, it takes hard times to learn the code, I tried to make it for hours but it dint work, it requires some code in the Ea itself to fix the buy sell conditions based on the arrow buffer( see my friend coding is completely alien to me), able to read the code is different than to edit the code with the buy sell logic .I know the difference if so everyone can code an EA at instance with icustom function, I dont know a bit of them but got to read them in the mq4 forum, still I suffer with the EA structure from a to z.

I know I am curbing your privacy in this issue,but hope I request than most of the forumers ask for a silly indicator which does never suit the market at any stage of all indicators I have seen through here,T3 of yours attracted me and it suits good than any other, It seems like a No from your side and a Urge from my side, many useless indis with mods were asked by my fellow forumers and they are coded properly and to the need, when a real requisite is there its not fulfilled, should be the functions of the elite money.

nair:
I tried it , but doesnt work that way and just the indicator showed up in the EA on the chart but didnt function as a EA with T3 adaptive ma indi, there should be something that I dont know a bit mladen, I am just able to read the indicator in the meta editor, it takes hard times to learn the code, I tried to make it for hours but it dint work, it requires some code in the Ea itself to fix the buy sell conditions based on the arrow buffer( see my friend coding is completely alien to me), able to read the code is different than to edit the code with the buy sell logic .I know the difference if so everyone can code an EA at instance with icustom function, I dont know a bit of them but got to read them in the mq4 forum, still I suffer with the EA structure from a to z.

You can find almost all you need about iCustom() function and how to use it at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173108

And the masterpiece of Request is if I know coding a bit I would do it myself, there are many sites which offer learning to mql for free but its the mind that doesnt co-ordinate to learn the language, its born out of interest mladen.Thats why not everyone is a good coder, I have seen hundreds of cadres roaming to be coders and had suffered them by paying money too, in metaquotes paid forum as well as with this forum itself, I dont accept few others prevailing here as programmers first of all, they just jerk and make every twist a waste of time and efforts, it takes countless days or months to develop a good strategy to make it suitable for an ea.

nair:
And the masterpiece of Request is if I know coding a bit I would do it myself, there are many sites which offer learning to mql for free but its the mind that doesnt co-ordinate to learn the language, its born out of interest mladen.Thats why not everyone is a good coder, I have seen hundreds of cadres roaming to be coders and had suffered them by paying money too, in metaquotes paid forum as well as with this forum itself, I dont accept few others prevailing here as programmers first of all, they just jerk and make every twist a waste of time and efforts, it takes countless days or months to develop a good strategy to make it suitable for an ea.

Post the source code of your EA here

simply I deleted that EA crap I made which I am unable to provide for you, did you read my posts above, I am not a programmer just a user -from my part I should have asked where to put the indicator and EA - I have grown from that level to look into meta editor that's all, keep it in your mind mladen, if you tute me coding you will be out of coding- for sure.Best is to make me a EA and let me learn something out of it by where the indicator is placed inside the EA.Tuting me with mq4 is hazardous for mladen for sure, it takes too much time for me to learn how to code an EA., I have even tried surefx core free ea builder in the same sense. with custom indicators its completely Null of coding to me.

Reason: